Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I predict - mark it down

Samkonfan

Practice Squad
Samkon Gado has a big run in the first half early, gets most of the reps and rushes for over a 100 yards. He is still raw but a better upside to him than Dayne. Gado has the power and speed that Houston needs to be an every down back

Samkon Gado has a big run in the first half early, gets most of the reps and rushes for over a 100 yards. He is still raw but a better upside to him than Dayne. Gado has the power and speed that Houston needs to be an every down back

Well, I hope the first couple games was him just learning the offense because he really hasn't shown anything you mentioned.

I hope you're correct though.:redtowel:

Yeah we need an infusion of speed and quickness. Dayne doesnt look explosive at all and we may be better served going smaller...as long as they can pass block :)

doug

welcome SamkonFan...... it's nice to have some SamkonFans around here.

Yeah we need an infusion of speed and quickness. Dayne doesnt look explosive at all and we may be better served going smaller...as long as they can pass block :)

doug

Did you see that one play they replayed, where Samkon knocked ZakkThomas on his ass?? That was impressive.

I truely believe a 2 RB system is the way to win in the NFL. Theres room for 2, but I think both of our guys are #2 guys.

:rofl: :rofl:

The day that will happen will be the day :pigfly:
This Dallas team allows an average of 75.2 ypg, and has allowed 0 runs of 20 or more. And only allows 3.1 ypc

Aint gonna happen

This Dallas team allows an average of 75.2 ypg, and has allowed 0 runs of 20 or more. And only allows 3.1 ypc

Aint gonna happen
Never, EVER, thought I would say this, but...the Cowboys fear David Carr. That'll leave some bones for the running backs to pick.

I will believe it when I see it. I do admire your optimism, though. :)

How does Samkon Gado do anything to the Dallas D?

Fred Taylor-- 73 yards
Ladell Betts-- 40 yards (didn't he have a career day against you guys?)
Chris Brown-- 33 yards
Westbrook-- 32 yards

Gado won't do crap.

How does Samkon Gado do anything to the Dallas D?

Fred Taylor-- 73 yards
Ladell Betts-- 40 yards (didn't he have a career day against you guys?)
Chris Brown-- 33 yards
Westbrook-- 32 yards

Gado won't do crap.
I'm watching the Cowboys-Eagles game. Oh, this is going to be a fun game. For us, mind you, you guys...how are the Mavs?

Never, EVER, thought I would say this, but...the Cowboys fear David Carr. That'll leave some bones for the running backs to pick.

Oh so you must be part of the Cowboys organization, and you must work within the building to be able to know that "the cowboys fear David Carr". So did Parcells tell you this or was it someone else in the organization? How did you receive this information that we fear David Carr? Because it sure hasnt been mentioned in any of Parcells press conferences or any where else.

Oh so you must be part of the Cowboys organization, and you must work within the building to be able to know that "the cowboys fear David Carr". So did Parcells tell you this or was it someone else in the organization? How did you receive this information that we fear David Carr? Because it sure hasnt been mentioned in any of Parcells press conferences or any where else.
It's called a secondary. It's the guys that get burned for passing TDs.

Bill Parcels had the following to say.

"We are worried about David Carr. Lately he has been getting the ball to his receivers. We messed up earlier this week by watching tape of him from the previous season when a completed pass was like seeing a shooting star. We finally saw recent tapes this morning and now it's too late. I dont know what to do. I have been trying to find a good bra for myself to keep my mind off him. Victoria Secret has done wonders. But as far as Houston goes, I think we may be in for trouble."

You said, , but they heard,

Don't throw rocks in a CRACK HOUSE
lol:
Vt561334211.jpg

Since we have already seen the Eagles-Skins-Colts defenses, the Cowboy game should hold no surprises. All the D we've seen so far, except the Dolphins, has been top shelf, so the pridiction is a fantasy. Besides the Texans will win this one, and we will be at 3-3 after next week.

Oh you must be talking about your secondary

:rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

295 passsing yards allowed per game

hahahahahahahaha

What was that guys name last Sunday?? Eddie Haskell?? Hank Baskett?? JimHaslett??

That philly fella with that 87 yard TD....

no not ReggieBrown, that was only like 77 yards, the other one.

Since we have already seen the Eagles-Skins-Colts defenses, the Cowboy game should hold no surprises. All the D we've seen so far, except the Dolphins, has been top shelf, so the pridiction is a fantasy. Besides the Texans will win this one, and we will be at 3-3 after next week.

The Dolphins D is for real....... Dallas' D will be the weakest we've faced.

Their stats have been padded by playing a weak Redskin Offense, Tennessee starting a RookieQB, & Jacksonville with a stuttering garyColeman.

Aint gonna happen

Let me see 406 yds and 38 pts. allowed against Philly. I do believe the ball can be moved against you guys. I know, we are not Philly, but we seemed to click our last game and if we continue to improve we just might pull this thing out. Don't be surprised if thats what happens. Just remember, Anything can happen "ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY." There are no guarantees in this league so dont count your chickens before they're hatched...partner!!! My prediction Texans 21 -- Cowpokes 17. :cowboy1:

Let me see 406 yds and 38 pts. allowed against Philly. I do believe the ball can be moved against you guys. I know, we are not Philly, but we seemed to click our last game and if we continue to improve we just might pull this thing out. Don't be surprised if thats what happens. Just remember, Anything can happen "ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY." There are no guarantees in this league so dont count your chickens before they're hatched...partner!!! My prediction Texans 21 -- Cowpokes 17. :cowboy1:

There are gurantees, beating the raiders is a guranteed win, beating the Titans.....another guranteed win, lol...........

But yeah, be for real, this is exactly what i told Titans fans, i told them to be for real and seriously take a look at the two teams, and if you think that your team can match up. This one wont be close, especially with us playing at home. Im going to come back here Sunday after the game and say "I told cha so....." :shades:

There are gurantees, beating the raiders is a guranteed win, beating the Titans.....another guranteed win, lol...........

But yeah, be for real, this is exactly what i told Titans fans, i told them to be for real and seriously take a look at the two teams, and if you think that your team can match up. This one wont be close, especially with us playing at home. Im going to come back here Sunday after the game and say "I told cha so....." :shades:

Ok, lets see...You are talking about a Titans team that is starting a rookie at QB and has a washed up QB in Collins. Then you mention a Raiders team who's defense sux and whose offense has no QB. Kinda like the Cowpokes...no real QB. Its no wonder Owens is playing like Moss. Neither one of them has a true signal caller to throw em the ball, huh. I am basing my prediction on what i have seen, i am not guaranteeing a win. By the way, if the Cowpokes are so good, why dont you guarantee a win when you play the likes of Philly, NY, Washington, Carolina, or Indy. Just a curious question. Will you come back on sunday if we do beat you and accept the fact that we had the better team on that day?

Ok, lets see...You are talking about a Titans team that is starting a rookie at QB and has a washed up QB in Collins. Then you mention a Raiders team who's defense sux and whose offense has no QB. Kinda like the Cowpokes...no real QB. Its no wonder Owens is playing like Moss. Neither one of them has a true signal caller to throw em the ball, huh. I am basing my prediction on what i have seen, i am not guaranteeing a win. By the way, if the Cowpokes are so good, why dont you guarantee a win when you play the likes of Philly, NY, Washington, Carolina, or Indy. Just a curious question. Will you come back on sunday if we do beat you and accept the fact that we had the better team on that day?

Actually i take that back , I will not come back and say "I told cha so" because that is boasting, and unsportsmanlike, and overall just disrespectful to the people on this forum. And i never guarantee wins, because i dont play on the team, there are very few teams i would consider guaranteeing a win and those are teams that have been in the doldrums of the league for a couple of years and show little signs of improvement, ie: the Titans, or Browns, etc.... To say we dont have a real QB is absurd. Bledsoe is one of the top 10 quarterbacks in the league, and he will show you this come Sunday. I guaranteed a win against Washington at home this year, because i knew there was no way we would lose. We won 27-10.

And yes i will be back if we lose, and that is a huge if. You have about a snowballs chance in hell of beating us.

Actually i take that back , I will not come back and say "I told cha so" because that is boasting, and unsportsmanlike, and overall just disrespectful to the people on this forum. And i never guarantee wins, because i dont play on the team, there are very few teams i would consider guaranteeing a win and those are teams that have been in the doldrums of the league for a couple of years and show little signs of improvement, ie: the Titans, or Browns, etc.... To say we dont have a real QB is absurd. Bledsoe is one of the top 10 quarterbacks in the league, and he will show you this come Sunday. I guaranteed a win against Washington at home this year, because i knew there was no way we would lose. We won 27-10.

And yes i will be back if we lose, and that is a huge if. You have about a snowballs chance in hell of beating us.

OKAY!! First you say you will come back and say Told Cha!! Then you say you wont because its disrespectful. Sounds to me like your covering your behind, you know just in case you might lose. LMAO>>>its all good man dont get all worked up. By the way, Drew was a top 10 QB at one time. IMHO he no longer ranks up there with the best. How can a team have a player like TO and not have the QB get him the ball. Come on dude, what is he averaging like 3-4 catches a game. I think that is on the QB. He just isn't looking for him. The great QB that he is.

OKAY!! First you say you will come back and say Told Cha!! Then you say you wont because its disrespectful. Sounds to me like your covering your behind, you know just in case you might lose. LMAO>>>its all good man dont get all worked up. By the way, Drew was a top 10 QB at one time. IMHO he no longer ranks up there with the best. How can a team have a player like TO and not have the QB get him the ball. Come on dude, what is he averaging like 3-4 catches a game. I think that is on the QB. He just isn't looking for him. The great QB that he is.

No, im talkin bout WHEN we win I wont come back and boast because its unsportsmanlike. duh......

But yeah I just wish Drew could get TO the ball more, he is trying though, but those practices missed in the offseason because of his sore hammy, took away time for them to work together,all in good time though, all in good time. TO and Drew will start clicking because of all the practices theyve had together, hopefully sooner than later.

id just like to register my shock that some1 named 'Samkonfan' has made these predictions:homer:

Are you predicting this will happen against Dallas' 5th ranked rushing defense? The same defense that is only allowing 75 yards rushing per game?

noway.jpg

Are you predicting this will happen against Dallas' 5th ranked rushing defense? The same defense that is only allowing 75 yards rushing per game?

75 yards per game to Washington(minus Clinton Portis), Jacksonville, Tennessee (starting a rookie QB & rookie RB for the first time), & Philly(Westbrook).

Their D hasn't done anything yet, and they looked poor to ragged against Philly, and Washington(with the exception of the pass rush against Washington).

Let's not let inflated numbers scare us, this is just another team, alot like us who has had a better coach the last 3 years. They are as young as we are on defense, and their OLine is brand new this year. Their QB holds the ball as long if not longer than ours, and their RB runs well against poor defenses. He is not better than RonnieBrown, and their OLine is only slightly better.

Guys............ lets stay away from the blue & silver kool-aid, the steel blue stuff is much better.

If the Texans win:

Player of the game is David Carr.

If the Cowgirls win:

Player of the game is Julius Jones.

I would prefer the Carr possibility over the other smelly prospect.

75 yards per game to Washington(minus Clinton Portis), Jacksonville, Tennessee (starting a rookie QB & rookie RB for the first time), & Philly(Westbrook).

Their D hasn't done anything yet, and they looked poor to ragged against Philly, and Washington(with the exception of the pass rush against Washington).

Let's not let inflated numbers scare us, this is just another team, alot like us who has had a better coach the last 3 years. They are as young as we are on defense, and their OLine is brand new this year. Their QB holds the ball as long if not longer than ours, and their RB runs well against poor defenses. He is not better than RonnieBrown, and their OLine is only slightly better.

Guys............ lets stay away from the blue & silver kool-aid, the steel blue stuff is much better.

who cares who was or wasnt playing v dallas- they can only stop whats they go up against and they've done a good job so far- and we've been bad at running the ball so far= unlikely success on the ground:yikes:

Back