Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I've taken a vow until the Texans make the playoffs...

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:texflag:

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

Don't take this the wrong way man but...are you a moron? Why wouldn't you want a piece if the opportunity presents itself?

-Chad from Conroe.

Wellll CHAD!! At 20 y/o you should be celebate anyway!! Stay as devoted to a female as you are to the Texans, and you should have a very promising, lifetime relationship with someone who shares your passion!!:doot:

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs.

Is this limited to celibacy(other) or does it include celibacy(self)?

-Chad from Conroe.

That is swell and all but you do know the season has another four months don't you?

-Chad from Conroe.

Will it make a difference :brickwall: :brickwall: if they don't make the playoffs for another decade?:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I'll explain tomorrow but I will say that I am universally recognized by females everywhere as moderately good looking ;)

Females........in your household? Immediate family doesn't count and your cousins only count in Kentucky & Tennessee. I think it's a crazy move, the Texans are an extreme long shot to make the play offs. I don't know you though, it could be an extreme long shot to get you laid.:cool: You should have gone the David Carr's dad way and grew a tight mullet. That will help ease your tention and increase your chances with the chicks. I mean jeez, look at this dude:

Mullet20man.jpg
[/IMG]

Wellll CHAD!! At 20 y/o you should be celebate anyway!! Stay as devoted to a female as you are to the Texans, and you should have a very promising, lifetime relationship with someone who shares your passion!!:doot:

SheTex kicking it old school. :shades:

Dude you're crazy.

If I knew you personally I'd try my damn best to get some good looking ladies to go your way. Then I'd laugh at you.

-Chad from Conroe.

Please God, bring back AJ soon!

Regards,

TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker, you sure are a stronger man then me. I get horny thinking of the Texans in sole possession of first place in the AFC South. Good luck with the next 4 months....

Just got finished with day 1 guys.

I will do the same style of celibacy as Josh Hartnett in 40 Days and 40 Nights. I've already got a plan for if I have a moment of weekness...

If I start having impure thoughts im just gonna close my eyes and think of Eric Winston and Steve Mckinney doing jumping jacks. That'll squash those thoughts!!! :whip:

One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women. But I do deny them my essence.

I know the Texans are off to a 2-0 start and everyone is excited, but with the luck we've had over the years your taking the chance of becoming a born again virgin. Big gamble my friend.

In order to keep the vibes around this team good, I will also take a vow. As a 27 year old man, I will make it my goal to fornicate/procriate with all good looking women that will allow me to.

Yeah...I'm doing to opposite of TRJ's pledge. Send'em up my way.

dude i used to live in the conroe area.most of the women there could eat corn through a picket fence. you are better off with celibacy

-Chad from Conroe.

Are you ****ing stupid! No sex!

Back