Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Jersey Color Favorite?

TexansFaninNC

Practice Squad
I hope this is the right forum for this.

I am replacing all my Panthers jerseys with Texans of course, but was curious, what color is the favorite of the posters here? I really like the blue and would say it is my favorite, but was curious what everyone thought of the alternate red. I have never been a fan of the white jersey myself but am buying first off an Okoye and Williams and wanted inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Personally I like the blue ones the best as far as a fan wearing them around with otherwise regular clothes... but on gameday, the white ones are growing on me.

I like the white jersey. The numbers really stand out.

dre_td800.jpg

wow, I was convinced I was the only fan who actually prefers the white jerseys. they look the classiest to me. timeless if you will.

started to like the white more and more. I now have a Green and Ryans in white, a Carr and Williams in Red, Johnson in Blue. Next for me is Schaub in Blue.

White for home games, they're cooler while you're in the sun :)

Battle Red is my favorite, but I only wear it twice a year.

Don't care for the Deep Steel Blue, it kind of looks washed out to me.

I like the Battle Red.

I don't like the players wearing white for home games, because Reliant has a policy to close the roof if it's over 80 degrees - so there's no point in ever wearing them at home.

As for fan jerseys, I don't like white either because - it's not a color. It's just white and it doesn't show up in the stands.

I didn't like it much at first, but the Battle Red is really starting to grow on me. I've decided my next jersey will be red. Have a blue Carr, which I need to perform a conversion operation on. Thinking of getting a red Williams...

Can't wear white after Labor Day and I don't think I own a single red shirt, so I had to go with the Blue...besides, it hides the Lowenbrau and barrio queso stains better than the other colors.

I have never owned a Battle Red jersey. I think that will be my next one.

However I am going to get it with my name on it with my favorite #34.

:texflag:

Steel blue is my fav. It looks tough.

White is for surrendering, and I've always remembered what the players said about the battle red jerseys the first time around: they look like alternate jerseys for women.

Liberty white. Although I own more of the steel blue, upon seeing the white on the last liberty white day that most fans participated, the white stood out extremely well. The general appearance on the last steel blue wasn't impressive, and the look around the stadium didn't appear any different than what one would wear to work on casual days. I also like the red, but since it isn't our primary color, I prefer wearing those in the same manner as the throwbacks that older teams use on selected games.

I would like to see the main jersey color be Deep Steel blue. I'd like to see that as a main color. I like how that looks with the helmets.

We'd see that at home. We'd see that mostly on the road too.

It would be the iconic color of the Texans. The Texans no longer have an iconic color because of all the marketing switching.

Then maybe at the end of the season, we switch to white to be cooler when the roof is open. I really don't care for the white jerseys much.

And then we do the Battle Red for special games.

As far as the color I like to wear the most, I'd have to say the red jerseys.

I may be the only one in the world, but my favorite scheme is the white on white. It just looks very clean.

I'm not quite sold on the red on red yet, as of now it would look like we broke into the Arizona Cardinals practice facility and went on a shopping spree.

Though I have been saying this, I wouldn't mind dumping the steel blue entirely and just going with red as the standard home jerseys. I'm not sure how badly this would mess up battle red day, however.

Back