Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Great Job guys

I just wanted to say that I admire the way that your Texans put their troubles behind them and played one hell of a game. I wish we could have returned the favor, but sometimes you're just not the best team on the field that day. If we have to lose to a team, I'm glad that it's the Texans because you are some of the best fans that I have ever had the chance to chat/post with. I hope we can keep our board to board interaction going because it was truly a fun week leading into a game. Good luck, and keep it going, you may be able to fight your way into the playoffs.

BTW...I think Dante is happy enough to take a new set of pics now. :cowboy1:

I wasn't confident that we could beat the Cowboys before today, and my confidence in that has gotten worse.

Anybody know what I can drink with my crow buffet?

spent

Buccaneer Freak
not to take anything away from your win today, but we sucked!

keep this momentum guys!!

Dallas, ugh!

4Texans

Veteran
It makes no difference how the Bucs' played today, will take a Win any way we can get it!:texflag:

Good luck the rest of the way TB Fans!:pirate:

I just wanted to say that I admire the way that your Texans put their troubles behind them and played one hell of a game. I wish we could have returned the favor, but sometimes you're just not the best team on the field that day. If we have to lose to a team, I'm glad that it's the Texans because you are some of the best fans that I have ever had the chance to chat/post with. I hope we can keep our board to board interaction going because it was truly a fun week leading into a game. Good luck, and keep it going, you may be able to fight your way into the playoffs.

BTW...I think Dante is happy enough to take a new set of pics now. :cowboy1:
Good luck in the playoffs, kick Dallas's butt while you're at it!

Great game fellas, and I think you guys can the the team from North Texas. I'll keep posting on your board, you guys run a great site.

imatexan

All Pro
Ya I like Bucs fans. What a game today though! We showed up and was winning the whole time! It was a fun game eveb though I went by myself the person I was going with canceled litterally last minute but I still stayed the entire game and it was worth it!!!:texflag:

texasguy346

Mod Squad
I think the Bucs can beat the Cowboys. They'll have to play much better than they did today, but if Garcia can make it back for y'all for the game then your chances will greatly improve. By the way the Bucs can feel free to leave Graham here in Houston. We'll find room for him on the roster. I think he's earned the right to share the load with Cadilliac when he makes it back.

I think the Bucs can beat the Cowboys. They'll have to play much better than they did today, but if Garcia can make it back for y'all for the game then your chances will greatly improve. By the way the Bucs can feel free to leave Graham here in Houston. We'll find room for him on the roster. I think he's earned the right to share the load with Cadilliac when he makes it back.
Caddy won't see the fied now that Graham has showed just how good this running game can be.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Caddy won't see the fied now that Graham has showed just how good this running game can be.
Honestly, y'all should've kept running the ball. I understand getting behind and trying to play catch up, but y'alls running game was working.

Good luck. Y'all have been great. :texflag:

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I think Texan fans realize this could have been a different game if Jeff Garcia had been healthy. I doubt he would have missed Galloway on that deep pass in the 3rd quarter.

Still, you won't get a lot of sympathy from fans of the team that leads the NFL in players on injured reserve. That's football. But, I have to give Gruden, Kiffen, and the Bucs credit for the season they're having after losing their top back for the year. Good luck the rest of the way.

Chance_C

All Pro
I'm certainly more of a Bucs' fan after the class shown by some of their fans this week. Good luck in the playoffs Bucs!!

I'm certainly more of a Bucs' fan after the class shown by some of their fans this week. Good luck in the playoffs Bucs!!
I think you'll find that same feeling on our board. We're now Texans' fans because of you guys and gals. So keep this ship moving so we can have something to cheer about.

Runner

Hubcap Diamond
Staff member
That was one of the best performances I've seen out of the Texans. If they could play that way more consistently they could take the next step. It almost seems like the injuries have forced the coaches to play players that have more passion to show what they can do. Whatever it was, it certainly worked. It looked like a different team than the one that showed up for Cleveland.