Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hitler-Bloodthirsty Cowboy Fan

LOL, that part with Hitler talking about his TO jersey nearly had me peeing myself. That video was a riot however the F bombs weren't necessary.

Great find. That was totally hilarious. Him winning the Fantasy Football league was a nice touch.

This one is going into my Favorites for keeps

the Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD hitler clip is the most "fitting" as they really made you think the video was specifically made with the audio in mind. look 'er up

LOL, that part with Hitler talking about his TO jersey nearly had me peeing myself. That video was a riot however the F bombs weren't necessary.

I also liked when the other guy brought up Eli Manning and said maybe he is better than Peyton and Hitler went off about Eli and saying is Kobe better than Jordan. I could not stop laughing.

Found quite a few different videos with clips from that movie. One was Hitler having his XBOX Live account banned and another was him having trouble making the upgrade to Vista. The Cowboys one was priceless though. Him lamenting about his TO jersey was classic.

the Cowboys are reeling after this last chokejob, that is for sure. Romo is a doofus and can anyone believe this guy will ever win the big one? no freaking way. Kudos to Jerry for tying his wagon to this guy while you open your new stadium. Just a trainwreck waiting to happen and Jerry needs to keep his arse up in the booth because every time I see him on the sidelines in a big game or doing something stupid like leaving tickets at teh player's lockers, the Pokes end up losing. I like Jerry, just a great maverick owner who has had success, but he needs to back away from the sideline and stop having his face stretched. His whole act is a distraction and he gets too personally involved with the players. Be a name not a face...especially when your face looks like silly putty.

Back