Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2023 Combine

Like who ******* cares? He acts like he owns the place, yet you guys let him get away with it. It’s pathetic.
Pathetic how? Get away with what? Not sure how you gleamed that. I’m not a mod so I have no say in what he posts but I have a life outside this board so I could give two shits. I would be a ok if we take Stroud. Did you not understand that I would enjoy the show if we took him?

Can't see Washington getting out of the 1st round. Some team is going to take chance on a freak like that.

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk
Kincaid, Washington and Musgrave - one or more of these three are going to fall to #33 and will be extremely difficult to pass up.
Thing is, there are probably going to be several unexpected candidates that slip to us there.
I have seen a mock that has Bryan Bresee mocked to us there and that is understandable.

I wouldn’t have a problem with taking Bijan at the 2 and hoping Richardson falls to 12, but jeez, talk about wishful thinking.

I liked the tenacity of NDSU Mauck as he reminded me of Carl Mauck of the Oilers at center. he brings the game

47feb97013a5bf3d705311e8ce297b61.jpg

I haven’t watched him play, but he sure looks like my kind of offensive lineman, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This guy made a great catch. However, what kind of pattern was that? He looks slow, awkward and heavy footed on that catch. What am I missing?
That's the endzone corner fade route. He'll definitely be a problem in the redzone, but he's not very elusive.

Darnell Washington did great combine work, but I'm not as enamored as most seem to be. He's a big dude with good hands, however I just didn't see the fluidity and burst in his play that he displayed in the workouts. He's never been a TE1 always TE2 and his highlights mostly show clean breaks off the line or as a safety valve. As a top TE draft prospect, I need to see more receiving work (not just catches). I am rooting for him though to make some $$$ and have a good career, he's another kid that had it financially tough growing up.

Back