Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Diggs to Houston

He spread the ball around like Stroud does. He threw to the open man. Rice obviously was WR1 but that wasn't because he forced the ball to Rice, like Derrick did with Hopkins.
Um he did force the ball to Rice because he was open or the offense was designed that way. Tell me who Watson was supposed to throw the ball to? When Fuller played and was healthy, he got the ball too, but how often was that. Might want to check that with Taylor and Rice. There isnt a QB who doesn't force the ball to their best guy unless he has 2 of them. I think Nico is going to get the bulk, but now CJ has more answers with Dell,Diggs, and Schultz. I don't ever recall Watson having anyone close to Diggs and probably not even Dell other than when Fuller decided to play.

Um he did force the ball to Rice because he was open or the offense was designed that way. Tell me who Watson was supposed to throw the ball to? When Fuller played and was healthy, he got the ball too, but how often was that. Might want to check that with Taylor and Rice. There isnt a QB who doesn't force the ball to their best guy unless he has 2 of them. I think Nico is going to get the bulk, but now CJ has more answers with Dell,Diggs, and Schultz. I don't ever recall Watson having anyone close to Diggs and probably not even Dell other than when Fuller decided to play.
I don't ever recall Derrick playing the QB position the way Stroud does.

I don't ever recall Derrick playing the QB position the way Stroud does.
Different qbs and BOB calling plays a long with 1 weapon. Every QB has a go to. When Mahomes needs a completion, where is he going? There is a reason as a TE Kelce has the most 1000 yd seasons along with the most targets. I was a CJ guy before and after the S2. I think he's gonna do well and be a king maker at wr.

Different qbs and BOB calling plays a long with 1 weapon. Every QB has a go to. When Mahomes needs a completion, where is he going? There is a reason as a TE Kelce has the most 1000 yd seasons along with the most targets. I was a CJ guy before and after the S2. I think he's gonna do well and be a king maker at wr.
Or maybe Derrick isn't that good.

Like avg at best and plays a schoolyard type of football.

Back