Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Great Times For H-Town

kbourda

Veteran
Wow! I wasn't aware this site was still up. I've been away so long my email Addy was from ev1.net!! lol

Enough nostalgia.

I'm loving where the Texans are sitting in the second round. Who do you guys hope for? My ideal picks would be Kool Aid and Newton

Wow! I wasn't aware this site was still up. I've been away so long my email Addy was from ev1.net!! lol

Enough nostalgia.

I'm loving where the Texans are sitting in the second round. Who do you guys hope for? My ideal picks would be Kool Aid and Newton
Not so great for the "Great" Astros unfortunately.
Yeah Rakestraw or Kool Aid and Jenkins.
Get Cedric Gray LB and Matt Goncalves OT and we'll be set.

Enough nostalgia.

LOL, I used to work for ev1!

Enough nostalgia.

both

LOL. I used to use them. I had to go up to the office for something once. While I was there I instinctively picked up the phone and helped someone.

Enough nostalgia.

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!

The day the draft ends is the happiest day of the year for most fans. Everybody has a positive outlook on their team and are excited for all of the future all pros their team just drafted!

The difference this season is the Texans have the look of a team playing for more than just the AFC South banner. This team has legitimate Super Bowl aspirations. I can’t wait for the season!

Back