Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TexansTalk Official Rules - Updated

I’ve been banned from another site, controlled by dictator type of personality. It’s disturbing and stings awhile, especially without warning. Don’t see case here as only opinions exchanged not currency. But whatever, the mods have a super tough time, remember Vinny? All good someone will step up to the challenge, can’t see jumping off this ship with a strong breeze filling her sails, full speed ahead.

I’ve been banned from another site, controlled by dictator type of personality. It’s disturbing and stings awhile, especially without warning. Don’t see case here as only opinions exchanged not currency. But whatever, the mods have a super tough time, remember Vinny? All good someone will step up to the challenge, can’t see jumping off this ship with a strong breeze filling her sails, full speed ahead.
While true, Lucky's not following the TT Forum Rules and arbitrarily shutting down threads as he sees fit.

Is this MB being run the way the owner wants or the way 1-2 moderators want?
For years, it was mostly under the thumb of Infantrycak. I am hoping we do not regress to that.
We're well in our way to that again.

It shouldn't be that hard to do a simple thing like follow the rules.

As a fan website gets busier due to people being "stoked," it will become that much more important for moderators to moderate. I've moderated in the past and it is not necessarily an easy job. Threads and their posts need to be regularly reviewed. Infractions need to be enforced, preceded with warnings not only to the poster but for the purpose of informing the entire board so that it is less likely to be repeated by others. As I see it, many of the repeated offenses result out of ignorance of the rules by the members. But too many times, the rules are arbitrarily not followed by the mods and/or individually selectively changed without notice for whatever purposes. It has become too easy for threads to be closed rather than to control the posters within. The problem with the latter approach is that posters will find other threads to post on the same subject.................and the problem posters will continue to contaminate these other threads. Again, moderators have a relatively tough job, but if true moderation is not employed, the entire MB and its members are bound to be adversely affected.

Best interview post I've seen to be honest. My vote is to hire this guy, hiring team.

Back