Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

What are Saints fans saying about the Texans?

Buckeye Homer

Rookie
Contributor's Club
For one, they're happy that their division rival (Carolina) took Bryce Young. They're also hopeful of ending CJ's interception-free streak.

For one, they're happy that their division rival (Carolina) took Bryce Young. They're also hopeful of ending CJ's interception-free streak.

They have a pretty good secondary so I wouldnt be surprised if it finally happened....but I also wouldnt put it past CJ do put in some extra film time and figure out how to avoid that and exploit them.

Their fans seem a bit overconfident to me. Aside from last week's home game against a terrible New England team, New Orleans has looked bad.
They really havent played a quality opponent...i guess the same could be said for us...although some of the teams we've played are coming around. I have always like Derrick Carr and think he can be dangerous, Kamara is another huge threat to worry about, and again their secondary is quite good...I expected them to play better from the start of the year but for some reason that hasnt happened...so really dont know what to expect from this game...but I dont have a good feeling about this one...which I should point out that I thought we would be the falcons and that didnt happen either...so there is that...

I liked the post that said… “I don’t care just win.” That fan is -right-. Lay off the interception streak and focus on getting the win. We’re also familiar with Matthieu as he was with us for a year. He may have a grudge to ponder. As a result of our familiarity with him on that part… I’m hoping that they will overpursue trying to hawk the ball which could lead to more yards after the catch for us.

They really havent played a quality opponent...i guess the same could be said for us...although some of the teams we've played are coming around. I have always like Derrick Carr and think he can be dangerous, Kamara is another huge threat to worry about, and again their secondary is quite good...I expected them to play better from the start of the year but for some reason that hasnt happened...so really dont know what to expect from this game...but I dont have a good feeling about this one...which I should point out that I thought we would be the falcons and that didnt happen either...so there is that...

New Orleans had a dream game last week. We lost a heartbreaker. I think things go our way and we get the win.

I liked the post that said… “I don’t care just win.” That fan is -right-. Lay off the interception streak and focus on getting the win. We’re also familiar with Matthieu as he was with us for a year. He may have a grudge to ponder. As a result of our familiarity with him on that part… I’m hoping that they will overpursue trying to hawk the ball which could lead to more yards after the catch for us.
I hope CJ burns his arse like he used to get burnt while playing for us.

This is a trap game for the Saints as they play the Jags next Thursday night.

Am I doing the trap game thing right? How was this resolved in the last game thread? Let's have another 20 page discussion on the definition of trap game and then I'll get this right.

Here's more. They're saying the Texans should not be taken lightly. They're right.

A lot being made of this int thing.
What if we get the same number of ints in return?
Saints do have a good secondary so there is the chance his streak does end - no matter - he still has the record.

Jags and Steelers haven’t lost a game since getting their arses handed to them by the Texans…for what it’s worth.

Jags and Steelers haven’t lost a game since getting their arses handed to them by the Texans…for what it’s worth.
Yup, like I said they are coming around.

We def have a better team than I had anticipated...and have performed better than expected with all the injuries...so I can only hope and imagine what they will play like when all back and we have a full healthy squad that has some continuity.

Back