Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

What are you getting your spouse for Christmas?

xtruroyaltyx

Hall of Fame
I need to hear some things folks are getting so I can generate some ideas. I had a really good gift idea for my wife, but I did the unromantic thing and told her about it....So now it's back to the drawing board...

I need to hear some things folks are getting so I can generate some ideas. I had a really good gift idea for my wife, but I did the unromantic thing and told her about it....So now it's back to the drawing board...

what about a weekend somewhere?

I don't know what you have there interesting, I'm thinking spa or wine tasting or stuff like that.

what about a weekend somewhere?

I don't know what you have there interesting, I'm thinking spa or wine tasting or stuff like that.

Thanks for the suggestion...

Thing is...our anniversary is on the 22nd of DEC and we're going away for a few days before Christmas already....

She likes to cook and workout...

Any ideas on some cooking gadgets or something?

My friend's wife recently got into dieting and exercise and has been dehydrating fruit. Supposedly it's good stuff. You might try a food dehydrator. If she doesn't like it you can always use it to make jerky for yourself!

My friend's wife recently got into dieting and exercise and has been dehydrating fruit. Supposedly it's good stuff. You might try a food dehydrator. If she doesn't like it you can always use it to make jerky for yourself!

That's actually a good idea....

My one real contribution to the thread: build her something. Build a closet organizer, soft close spice cabinet, jewelry box, whatever.

If she likes to cook, I bought my wife cooking classes last year (she chose the topic) and she really liked that. They have couples classes as well if you are into it too.

Mine has been complaining about her Chi hair straightener not getting the job done like it used to, so I'm looking at the T3's. I'll wait until black Friday to make a move though.

Thanks for the suggestion...

Thing is...our anniversary is on the 22nd of DEC and we're going away for a few days before Christmas already....

She likes to cook and workout...

Any ideas on some cooking gadgets or something?

mine is on the 23rd and I've yet to think of something so....

:thinking: seems silly to me, but okay.

http://www.davidsoul.com/

:dread:

No Starsky, just Hutch.

thumb-350-435009.jpg

Guys - you need to get something for her.

Not the kitchen, or the house but for her.

Only if she really, really enjoys cooking should you get pots or pans or kitchen stuff.

A day at the spa, tickets to a play or concert she would like. Jewelry. Something personal. Even a JJ Watt jersey if she likes football is personal.

She's got me. What else could she possibly need / want?

Maybe a new computer so she will stay off of mine.

She will need one after the first. Her banks website will not work with windows xl after that date.

Nah. Just buy her some checks and stamps.

:coffee:

Guys - you need to get something for her.

Not the kitchen, or the house but for her.

Only if she really, really enjoys cooking should you get pots or pans or kitchen stuff.

A day at the spa, tickets to a play or concert she would like. Jewelry. Something personal. Even a JJ Watt jersey if she likes football is personal.

So the tow hitch stripper pole I linked upthread ... not good?

:D

Back