Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Forum Bugs ... Please Report

Hopefully someone can call @Hookem Horns (Kevin) soon and let him know. I don't have any phone numbers of anyone
I called @Corrosion when the site first went down asking him to call @Hookem Horns to tell him that TT's SSL certificate was not functional ("expired" making the site unsafe). This problem was curious since the same problem occurred several months ago and was corrected....................curious because a security renewal is typically good for 2 years.

Thanks to @Corrosion for taking the problem to @Hookem Horns ..........and @Hookem Horns for resolving the problem! :tiphat:

I called @Corrosion when the site first went down asking him to call @Hookem Horns to tell him that TT's SSL certificate was not functional ("expired" making the site unsafe). This problem was curious since the same problem occurred several months ago and was corrected....................curious because a security renewal is typically good for 2 years.

Thanks to @Corrosion for taking the problem to @Hookem Horns ..........and @Hookem Horns for resolving the problem! :tiphat:
It's currently renewed for just one year... expires June 9 2025

Happy it’s fixed! Thanks to CND, Corrosion, and Hookem! Being In IT myself, it’s best to be proactive. At least a month prior to expiration, work on renewing then (if it allows it) so that we never lose the certificate.

I'm not seeing any errors. Maybe this a caching issue on the local browser that is pulling up occasionally the old cert?

I'm not seeing any errors. Maybe this a caching issue on the local browser that is pulling up occasionally the old cert?
My browser was saying the cert was okay but the site wouldn't respond for bout 6 hours. Been fine before and since

I open TT in the morning and I have a bunch of posts marked as unread. I open the first one, and doing so, all are then marked as read. Is this as it should work? I would prefer that each post, one at a time, is marked as read as you open it?

I open TT in the morning and I have a bunch of posts marked as unread. I open the first one, and doing so, all are then marked as read. Is this as it should work? I would prefer that each post, one at a time, is marked as read as you open it?
I agree. It is hard to keep track with which replies you have read or responded to. It is not a major issue but is a minor frustration.

What style are you using? I don't see this problem using Texans Talk Red Border style

Back