Thanks for your support!

Wade Phillips has a hot daughter.

powerfuldragon

Enchilada Aficionado.
Tracy Phillips...

pr17.jpg

pr23.jpg

pr25.jpg

Having Bum as a grandfather-in-law would be cool, too!
hell yeah. waking up next to someone like her out at the ranch... smell of someone frying up some blue ribbon sausages in the kitchen...

...i'd ask him if he'd let me call him Papa Oail... i'd try and get him to say, "Hey, can I, can I tell you one thing? That's three holding penalties on one football team in a quarter and a half. ... ... ... That ain't funny," at least once. just to hear it in person.

hell yeah. waking up next to someone like her out at the ranch... smell of someone frying up some blue ribbon sausages in the kitchen...

...i'd ask him if he'd let me call him Papa Oail... i'd try and get him to say, "Hey, can I, can I tell you one thing? That's three holding penalties on one football team in a quarter and a half. ... ... ... That ain't funny," at least once. just to hear it in person.

I'm thinking that if you wake up on Bum's ranch next to that you had sure as hell better be married to it. Seem's like he may a bit on the old school side. Only thing you might be kissing is the butt of his shotgun.

:cowboy1:

I'm thinking that if you wake up on Bum's ranch next to that you had sure as hell better be married to it. Seem's like he may a bit on the old school side. Only thing you might be kissing is the butt of his shotgun.

:cowboy1:
that was my point. the wedding's next week. we're running to guam to get eloped.

Considering that Wade and some chick made this hottie, and having seen Wade, I have to ask:

How hot was her Mom? It takes some serious genes to counter the burlyness of the Phillips

Why isnt Romo all over that?

Is he queer?

Homo...eh I mean Romo is a playa. Now if You're a playa the boss won't let you anywhere NEAR his daughter. Wade and Bum would BOTH beat him like a taiko drum...I say he should go for it...I like seeing Homo get hit.

She is a hottie. I wonder how she feels about guys with dread-locks who idolize her grandfather? Nah. It wouldn't work. Her father became DEAD TO ME when he became the head coach of the team I HATE!

OK...
I don't wanna be a killjoy here but does she look a little..."thick"...to anyone else in this pic?

I've sorta always been a leg man and...well...hers look more like Christmas hams than anything else.

I mean, she's a pretty chick and all...

I don't find her that attractive personally, she looks to much like Wade in the face.

OK...
I don't wanna be a killjoy here but does she look a little..."thick"...to anyone else in this pic?

I've sorta always been a leg man and...well...hers look more like Christmas hams than anything else.

Personally I'm a big fan of thick, muscular thighs that can crack a coconut.:splits:

OK...

TracyPhillipsHasJugs.jpg

A woman's sexuality comes from so many things. To name a few, you have exotic, sensual, trashy, and on and on.

What I am saying is, what works for one girl may not work for another, and vice versa.

The girl is hot, no doubt about that.

It's like you guys are complaining that your Hummer isn't like a Ferrari. Enjoy it and accept her for what she brings to the table. That is what is great about women, so many different variations that are so beautiful!

Kind of the motto, so many options, so little time and opportunity to enjoy them all...

Bottom line, if you are a single heterosexual male and you pass up the opportunity to get after that, there is something seriously wrong with you or your little Black Book is too full to make time for her. The later happens very infrequently (this is reserved for professional atheletes, movie stars, politicians, celebirties, now I think you get the point) and I am sure any guy posting on this board would not fall in that category anyway.

Go find something else to nit pick...

I guess you'll all be going to see Charlie Wilson's War. Probably not a real football fanatic's dream movie, but Tracy Philips has the pivotal belly dancer role that they keep showing in the trailers...

I guess you'll all be going to see Charlie Wilson's War. Probably not a real football fanatic's dream movie, but Tracy Philips has the pivotal belly dancer role that they keep showing in the trailers...

Great book, looking forward to seeing the movie. Charlie Wilson was a whacked out dude and a true Texan character, rightly or wrongly.

Bum's granddaughter is a stripper?! :shocked
it's not stripping, it's burlesque. (can't stand people who're pretentious about that.... if you're getting on stage, and if i see most of your bosoms, you're a stripper.)

Not a fan of this gals many shapes and sizes. I will pass and take my voyeurism elsewhere.
being a fan of spatial geometries in general, i find the abundance of curvatures to be something of a treat.

Besides, a thick thighed woman speaks of durability, which is important.:shades:

... that's why i'll always go for one of those girls with those child-bearing hips.

OK...

sometimes it amazes me to think you claim to be a Preacher. For some reason I don't perceive Preachers judging people so casually about their bodies....just sayin'

OK...

Think not thick.......... Think birthin' hips!!!

perhaps I'm just an old stick in the mud guy....all you new age Religious/Preacher types and stuff just are a bit more wide open than my old school, stick in the mud, Neanderthal brain can assimilate. :heart:

OK...

I like the thick ones...all night long. All night.

Now look fellers...
I ain't sayin' she ain't purdy...
Jist that I purfer somethin' a little leaner...
That's all.

Attraction is a weird thing imo...
What one guy likes...another doesn't care too much for.
:shades:

To each his own, but personally I don't like my women built like 12 year old boys. No one wants a bone except a dog...and HE doesn't want it if there's no MEAT on it.
:user:

I like athletic or a little meat or whatever you want to call it. She looks nice by me. There are too many Skeletors out there. Bones are not attractive.

Back