Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wade Phillips has a hot daughter.

don't know why I searched but here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=57326981&albumId=603390

546465625_l.jpg

Dad and Paw Paw Bum

with her the term 'afternoon delight' is a shackle. why limit it to noon til six. morning-night delight seems more fitting.

I think she's pretty hot, but I like thin, thick, muscular, tall, petite, blond, brunette, etc.... I can see beauty in most women.

Then again, I may just be a slut.

she's a babe. she has that old school look for her face like Dita Von Teese or Heidi Van Horne and her eyes are just smoking. I like a little meat on the bones so her thighs are simply delish. The rack looks natural too which is always a plus. I love big boobs but they are better when not bolted on.

she's a babe. she has that old school look for her face like Dita Von Teese or Heidi Van Horne and her eyes are just smoking. I like a little meat on the bones so her thighs are simply delish. The rack looks natural too which is always a plus. I love big boobs but they are better when not bolted on.

:drool:

LMAO... Settle down SH. At least install the splash guard on your keyboard and monitor....

:drool:

LMAO... Settle down SH. At least install the splash guard on your keyboard and monitor....

haha. splash guard smack? no, he didnt. :)

if loving big natural boobs, sexy eyes, and hot chicks is wrong, i don't want to be right.

If Romo was smart he would be hitting Wade's daughter and not some manufactured pop tart princess with no talent. Jessica is pretty damn hot but when your dad is setting you up on dates in order to generate media buzz, you know you are dealing with a materialistic, shallow, and vapid money-hungry ***** who thinks having a pair of nice hooters makes her talented. I would tag that without question, but I would kick her no-talent arse to the curb when I was done.

is ***** ok to say? hope so......

haha. splash guard smack? no, he didnt. :)

if loving big natural boobs, sexy eyes, and hot chicks is wrong, i don't want to be right.

If Romo was smart he would be hitting Wade's daughter and not some manufactured pop tart princess with no talent. Jessica is pretty damn hot but when your dad is setting you up on dates in order to generate media buzz, you know you are dealing with a materialistic, shallow, and vapid money-hungry ***** who thinks having a pair of nice hooters makes her talented. I would tag that without question, but I would kick her no-talent arse to the curb when I was done.

is ***** ok to say? hope so......

Oh, you know my ex too?!?!?

Back