Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON info; players to watch

How Trayveon Henderson and Trevor Etienne have fallen.
I would grab this projection now for players but not 1.24 spot.

1.24 DT Tyliek Williams
2.57 WR Dane Key to practice against our locksmith.

Former University of South Florida tight end Teigan Martin has died at the age of 20 years old following a single-car crash near Hollywood Township, Minnesota.
Per Riley Moser of CBS Minnesota, the Carver County Sheriff's Office confirmed that deputies discovered a black 2013 BMW M5 crashed in the north ditch of County Road 122 shortly after 5 a.m on Wednesday. Authorities confirmed that the driver was Martin, who died at the scene. He was the vehicle's only occupant.

Reactions: JB
I just read a positive article on espn.com (NFL) about the physicality Ryans has instilled into his defense….awesome read and the players have bought into this, especially the new arrivals. Hunter and Al-Shaair mention, if you don’t want to play Ryans type of physical football, then leave b/c this is what it means to be a Texans defensive piece. Man you gotta love this.

Anyhow, going out on a limb early to see if there are any good ideas for moniker that could rival some of the best in NFL history….eg Doomsday Defense, Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain, Monsters of the Midway, etc.

I think Ryans has assembled a special group and they might be worthy of a cool nickname.
Imagine putting a guy like Mason Graham in the middle of this defense.

Imagine putting a guy like Mason Graham in the middle of this defense.
That would be great but as you know he's probably going top 5. He and his side kick Kenneth Grant who may be a 1st rounder also.

I am currently researching both Jamboree Caldwell formerly of University of Houston who transferred this portal season 2 Oregon and his new teammate Derrek Harmon transfer from Michigan State.
Deep this draft with The Godfather Dontay Corleone in the mix.
Nick should be able to strengthen our weak areas significantly next off season.

That would be great but as you know he's probably going top 5. He and his side kick Kenneth Grant who may be a 1st rounder also.

I am currently researching both Jamboree Caldwell formerly of University of Houston who transferred this portal season 2 Oregon and his new teammate Derrek Harmon transfer from Michigan State.
Deep this draft with The Godfather Dontay Corleone in the mix.
Nick should be able to strengthen our weak areas significantly next off season.
I liked what I saw from Walter Nolan and Collins from UT has potential to be this yrs Murphy.

I liked what I saw from Walter Nolan and Collins from UT has potential to be this yrs Murphy.
I agree with you on Collins. Also, Scourton [sp?] From Purdue 2023 50 tackles + 10 sacks as DE leading Big10 transferred to Texas A&M. This season College will be extremely fun to watch.

Walter Nolan also a transfer but from A and M has been compared to Braden Fiske.
If he has another Improvement in 2024 as he did last season, and the old Miss defensive coaches can polish him a little bit; he could be a end of round one pick. The more I look into the draft, I could see Nick trading out of round one.

Back