Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

our crowd only gets rowdy when we have a lead.. they were a non factor during that drive... no reason flacco shouldnt be screaming his lungs out every possession..

Foster better man-up and learn to hang on to the f'n ball. He better break some runs loose or he's gonna prove that paying a running back is a mistake.

cowboys were tearing up the Ravens on the outside runs .. I hope we are setting this up for later in the game

Not sure they can get much more conservative. Especially when they've jumped out with the big downfield plays.

Their script sucks ass.

I think Schaub targeted Foster on that last one, because he was trying to draw the P.I. on the ravens. Didn't work. Hopefully, we come out passing next set of downs.

Now I'm pissed...... Why is the offense getting out of doing what we do? This is the only game we've come out trying to run the ball. Then when we get in 3rd down we throw to the running back when their secondary is banged up? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Man, will our offense step up, man up, gear up and let's go. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, we look like Texans pre 2010

our crowd only gets rowdy when we have a lead.. they were a non factor during that drive... no reason flacco shouldnt be screaming his lungs out every possession..

And I notice that on defense they only get loud AFTER the Ravens have had time to call their plays.

Kubiak is insane. In the last game he just walked up and down sideline looking at the play chart. Good luck guys I can't watch anymore. Going dove hunting.
Oh look a pass on first down. Maybe he won;t wait until 14 down before trying to get in game.

Back