Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cheerleader Lindsay on 610

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Sometime between 2:30 and 4 Lindsay will be on 610 with Marc and Rich, followed by a drop in to KILT FM (100.3). May not be any time to call in.

BUT, if there is and you do, HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR ASK ABOUT SPORTS :)

And don't mention any information about Lindsay (*cough, cough*).

Sometime between 2:30 and 4 Lindsay will be on 610 with Marc and Rich, followed by a drop in to KILT FM (100.3). May not be any time to call in.

BUT, if there is and you do, HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR ASK ABOUT SPORTS :)

And don't mention any information about Lindsay (*cough, cough*).

Now who the heck was that comment directed at??? :splits:

I'd call in, with a hugely insightful question, but I know that I'd be rendered stammering and bashful! :heart: I am, after all, a crushingly shy and sensitive individual.

Then there's the frikking humongous phonebill to consider...and, of course, the fact that 'the Doris' would feed 'little Brad' to the cats...

Following due consideration, I'll wish you luck from here, Linds!

Good vibes heading that way.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and a dancing banana....

:splits:

Because I am guessing a dancing banana might help Lindsay out.

If you want a sneak peek, there's a nice video on HT.com :-) You can see Lindsay saying "hi," and if you have uber-good eyes, Lindsay waiting for her number to be called holding hands with other girls.

You'll also see some of the new girls, including a transplanted SeaHawk cheerleader.

Back