Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Draft Day Party - Check In Thread

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Who is going?

Is there going to be anyone even mini-tailgating?

I'll be there. :texflag:

(I'm also going to a pre-draft party that ESPN 97.5 is putting on from 3-6 on Friday at the Tavern. Link.

They have asked me to be one of the guests. I am the sort of person they put on when just about everything has already been said about the draft already.)

I'll be there. Haven't missed one yet. Sure would like to hook up with some of my old pals though. Makes it a lot more fun!!

I miss living in houston and would love to some how move back. I wish I could be there so I could buy TC a :toast2: or what ever she is drinking. :shots:

I'm sure I'll be there.

Although sitting at home in my boxers and black socks watching the party enjoing a whiskey and coke sounds fun as well.

I'm there as well, dancing badly and wishing it was go time on the season already!

I need to hook up with either Jeff or Andy asap, so if either of you guys read this IM me...

BTW - Sickness is FINALLY going to get played at the Draft Day Party...
Squeaky Wheel finally got some grease.

Looks like we'll get some rain again, but Wendy & I will be there. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by who we get!

I got my overalls back from my seamstress today. I have gotten another patch in the mail that wont be on by Saturday and I have ordered a special surprise off of Ebay that I hope to have on by All Access.

Oh, but yes I will be there.

I'm there as well, dancing badly and wishing it was go time on the season already!

I need to hook up with either Jeff or Andy asap, so if either of you guys read this IM me...

BTW - Sickness is FINALLY going to get played at the Draft Day Party...
Squeaky Wheel finally got some grease.

PM headed your way...

I will be there with my wife as well. I wanted to tailgate but they don't make it easy for us. At least we have next weekend to do that!

I'm sure I'll be there.

Although sitting at home in my boxers and black socks watching the party enjoing a whiskey and coke sounds fun as well.

At 11am in the morning! Dude your hard core, better change that habit after you get married, wait, youll proabably start at 8am after your married, nevermind!
Y'all have fun!
Dante get rid of the Malone avatar or Rocket man will get you!

I'll be there if Granny (my mother-in-law) doesn't fall through on babysitting the little one...

Hey now!! GRANNY'S are suppose to be there!! :) J/K. My kids know that when it comes to any TEXAN event they are wasting their time asking me to babysit!! I'll have one of them with me, the others are ticked off because I won't take them!

Good luck with your "Granny" anyway! I'll have to convert her someday!:texflag:

At 11am in the morning! Dude your hard core, better change that habit after you get married, wait, youll proabably start at 8am after your married, nevermind!
Y'all have fun!
Dante get rid of the Malone avatar or Rocket man will get you!

Tom, I've seen you drinking at 8am at the tailgates before.

Malone avatar will stay until the Jazz beat the Rockets and move on to the Mavericks/Warriors.

Malone avatar will stay until the Jazz beat the Rockets and move on to the Mavericks/Warriors.

Are you sure you want to leave it up there that long? You may have to leave it for years.

Side note: Wasn't Karl Malone the only black guy in the state of Utah?

Hey now!! GRANNY'S are suppose to be there!! :) J/K. My kids know that when it comes to any TEXAN event they are wasting their time asking me to babysit!! I'll have one of them with me, the others are ticked off because I won't take them!

Good luck with your "Granny" anyway! I'll have to convert her someday!:texflag:

Granny is the same way, but with Longhorn football instead of an NFL team...

Back