Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

DT Kris Jenkins in the 2nd? Thoughts?

Brandon Dorius of Oregon has my eye for now. Kris Jenkins is second rounder but I think more impactful player at another position needs to be taken in that round. I definitely agree that we need help on the line but in my opinion the draft is very weak for defensive tackles.
Our focus for at least top two rounds needs to be on putting points on the board or keeping points off the board.

Brandon Dorius of Oregon has my eye for now. Kris Jenkins is second rounder but I think more impactful player at another position needs to be taken in that round. I definitely agree that we need help on the line but in my opinion the draft is very weak for defensive tackles.
Our focus for at least top two rounds needs to be on putting points on the board or keeping points off the board.
Agreed about the IDL being a weakness in the next draft. Fix the IDL and LB's in FA. Add weapons in the draft by drafting to the strength of the draft. TE/WR/RB. QB is the real strength of the draft, maybe the Browns will lose enough to give Caserio the opportunity to trade down for more/future 1st rd picks.

Agreed about the IDL being a weakness in the next draft. Fix the IDL and LB's in FA. Add weapons in the draft by drafting to the strength of the draft. TE/WR/RB. QB is the real strength of the draft, maybe the Browns will lose enough to give Caserio the opportunity to trade down for more/future 1st rd picks.
You know me and my trades but I have not come up with anything that would interest me. Still looking though. I wonder what the Bears would give for C J Stroud? 🤪
1 + 14 ish+ 33 + rounds one and two in 2025 and 2026.
4 firsts 3 seconds.
I would say no thanks.

Here's the list of DT's who are expected to be 2024 UFA's:

1696495428300.png

1696495471959.png

Who would your targets be?

Here's the list of DT's who are expected to be 2024 UFA's:

View attachment 12783

View attachment 12784

Who would your targets be?
I thought Leonard Willims was a FA too?

If I couldn't get Jones to sign, then I'm signing these 3 guys.

Wilkins to a long term deal.

Givens to a 2 or 3 yr deal

Ridgeway to a 1 yr deal.

Draft Ta'Vondre Sweat in the 3rd or 4th rd.

Reasoning, Wilkins is a stud.

Ridgeway and Givens are really good players who have played for Ryans before and know the system. They should be cheap adds. Givens has room to grow and is very talented.

They had us taking a WR in 2 mocks. As we have seen so far, looks like we have WRs.

Can you please post a link so I can go look at something I can see?

I know, it looked nice until I attached the image…..then it reduced in size. I was hoping it would be an image you could expand.

They can afford Wilkins if they want him. The Dolphins can't afford to keep him.

Would you rather have Reader back? One of the biggest mistakes was letting him walk

Last edited:
They can afford Lawrence if they want him. The Dolphins can't afford to keep him.

Would you rather have Reader back? One of the biggest mistakes was letting him walk
Which Lawrence are you talking about or do you mean Wilkins or Lwrence from the Giants?

Back