Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

East-West Shirners Game

"Hey Gary I got you Baby". Very well spoken Anthony. Throwing that out to our own Gary. Gary we had a blast and I am so impressed with you and how all the players know you. Get ready for next year.

When you hear Anthony Alridge on You Tube and he is talking to Gary he is talking to me. He spent a lot of time with me at the East West Shrine practice and the Shrine Banquet. He told me he was going to make a touch down for me. He really wants to be a Texan so badly.:texflag: :doot:

Another good CB is number 25 Lowry.

I liked Zack Bowman from nebraska much better. I think lowery is more of a beauty contestant than a FB player. JMHO. If he was any softer you could spread him on toast. He's my lead baloon canidate for '08. He's going to fall like a anvil.

I liked Zack Bowman from nebraska much better. I think lowery is more of a beauty contestant than a FB player. JMHO. If he was any softer you could spread him on toast. He's my lead baloon canidate for '08. He's going to fall like a anvil.
There were a lot of scouts that were impressed with him.

Gary.... It sounds like everyone had a great time and props on 'Quick 6' talking to you!!

I was able to catch most of the game in Shreveport. We left here about 2/3:00(ish) Saturday afternoon...

Good thing, I didn't go to the game though. Spec called me on the phone while I was on the road and I had completely forgot the game was at Robertson. If I would have tried to go to the game, I would have missed it and, I'd probably still be sitting over at Reliant...

:gun:

Another good CB is number 25 Lowry.

Dwight Lowery. He has been an INT machine at San Diego St. I haven't seen him play in games, but I did see him at the Senior Bowl practice. From what I hear and read he is the real deal. In a Senior Bowl practice he was everywhere and he had 2 great INTs that were just nice plays on the ball.

Looks like a confident player. I couldn't tell you about his tackling ability. It looks like threetoadpete has already addressed that.

Dwight Lowery. He has been an INT machine at San Diego St. I haven't seen him play in games, but I did see him at the Senior Bowl practice. From what I hear and read he is the real deal. In a Senior Bowl practice he was everywhere and he had 2 great INTs that were just nice plays on the ball.

Looks like a confident player. I couldn't tell you about his tackling ability. It looks like threetoadpete has already addressed that.
Fresno St., ya mean!

I think I like him.

Rivers of Hawi'i owned him @ 195 pounds in that game...I think he was put into poition to suceed at SDS. I also beleive he will support the run when hell freezes over. he has thighs like a raptor and the heart of a mouse. He has no upper body strength what so ever.

Back