Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Have you bought your Cj Stroud jersey yet?

Have you bought your Cj Stroud jersey yet? (Pick only one)

• Bought mine when they named him the starter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bought mine when he beat the Jags/Steelers

• Yes

• Total voters
Although I’m not a big jersey buying fan at 61…..I do like a well done Polo, but I’ll wait to buy a new one once the 2024 scheme is introduced.
I bought a couple of Texans Polos. I really like those.
I would buy one. But I don't look good in single digits. Looking like a Will Anderson #51 or a Ryans throwback #59 for me.
Get you one with your birth year. That’s what I did for the wife and I. The baby is next once the rebrand stuff is a available for purchase.

I’m not purchasing anymore jerseys or shirts with any players name on it.
Don’t buy jerseys anymore :)..if I didn’t have this policy I woulda got burned by the previous knucklehead under center.

Yeah, I have a Watson jersey, got it for a Father's day gift his second year... no f'n clue what to do with it other than shove it in a box and forget about it.

Get you one with your birth year. That’s what I did for the wife and I. The baby is next once the rebrand stuff is a available for purchase.

Love this idea, thanks for sharing, I hadn't thought of it.

I have a Domanic Davis jersey, a Winston jersey (my wife has a Duane Brown jersey), a The Pencil Neck 55 jersey (that year we were adopting players and I adopted Danny Clark #55), and a Watson jersey (my name is Watson, so it seemed perfect.)

I've got a Davis battle red jersey I bought for $5. I wanted to show support at a battle red game.

Someone gifted me a Watt Salute to Service jersey, and it's as badass as you'd imagine.

Beyond that are custom jerseys from my season ticket daze.

Which is why I'm good on Texans gear, regardless of their impending rebrand. :runaway:

Back