Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 9/22. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

As frustrating as I feel Schaub is, no one we have is better right now in all likelihood. Yes, they looked good in preseason but teams hardly try and defenses are more vanilla which makes it easier for the QB to read coverage. So yeah right now it's 'In Schaub We Trust'...

Oh and Derek Newton and Wade Smith are still horrible. That is all, heh.

When Scaub's receivers have to stop for him to throw them a good pass, that isn't an NFL Championship quality quarterback. Hump Schaub's leg all you like, our offense isn't going to improve with him at the helm. Period.

It will just continue to decline, the way Matt has continued to decline. Mr Tex is just a troll ...

As frustrating as I feel Schaub is, no one we have is better right now in all likelihood. Yes, they looked good in preseason but teams hardly try and defenses are more vanilla which makes it easier for the QB to read coverage. So yeah right now it's 'In Schaub We Trust'...

An old lady is better than ms really:wadepalm:

Has a rocket for an arm and Matt cant even get velocity on a short pass. Also more accurate than Matt.

rocket of a arm and more accurate meh that's debateable its close

flacco is like 2.2 and matt would be like a 2.1 it would be that close

When schaub's receivers have to stop for him to throw them a good pass, that isn't an NFL Championship quality quarterback. Hump schaub's leg all you like, our offense isn't going to improve with him at the helm. Period.

I dont care to rehash the many problems with this team with you guys all over again....you'll never be convinced that there are other glaring problems with this team will & actually have prevented us from making it to the next level....

The qb position isnt the end all be all..

The Texans will make the playoffs despite a run of losses before the bye. The problem is what will they do when they get there? Repeat the past or take that step forward. So far I don't see anything that makes me believe they will do anything different. Same square peg in the same round hole.

I dont care to rehash the many problems with this team with you guys all over again....you'll never be convinced that there are other glaring problems with this team will & actually have prevented us from making it to the next level....

A good one can certainly keep a team in contention despite the fact that other problems exist.

I am really concerned about how Schaub puts us in corner with his INTs for last 3 games. It always happens well deep on our side of the field. I can understand it if it happens with mid to long range pass but, it happens with the short range passes. We got all the weapons in place and this is the result we get? I am very disappointed.

Whats's with the Texans always getting announcers that are openly against them?

Berman and then now Dierdorf.

I am really concerned about how Schaub puts us in corner with his INTs for last 3 games. It always happens well deep on our side of the field. I can understand it if it happens with mid to long range pass but, it happens with the short range passes. We got all the weapons in place and this is the result we get? I am very disappointed.

You are hired. New head coach right here!

Report tomorrow to begin using common sense ... something our coaching staff doesn't have.

Keenum outpaced the cowgirl's starting offense for a quarter and a half, and out worked their starting defense for the entire half. How did everybody miss this?

:kubepalm:

Fair observation.

Keenum outpaced the cowgirl's starting offense for a quarter and a half, and out worked their starting defense for the entire half. How did everybody miss this?

No one missed it. He should be #2 on the depth chart, and after this game ... #1.

A good one can certainly keep a team in contention despite the fact that other problems exist.

Matt is good...elite one are the only 1's who can do that and even then ythe other side of the ball has to be at least average. But what you're talking about is 5 qb's in a league of 32...how'd flacco look when manning was torching his defense for 7 Td's? How about kaepernick last week?

Lol, you're talking about a preseason game? :kubepalm: wwwwoooooowwww.

I agree there are other problem spots. That doesn't mean you keep playing a glaring problem when there are already better solutions on the team. Fix what you can when you can. There's no valid reason to keep going to Schaub.

Back