Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

How many of you aren't in Houston?

Where you at?

• Total voters
Was in Austin, now about 30 miles SE of there.
We have a large, fun fan group in Austin, AND we are officially recognized by the Texans as the Central Texas Fan Group.
We meet at Lavaca Street Bar downtown Austin on Lavaca between 4th and 5th st.'s for all the games and Draft Day parties, the later of which the Texans have sent players to for a couple of years.
If you are in or near Austin, come join us. And if you are on FB and would like to join us there as well the link is.........
https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/

Jurrah don't own this whole state!
GO TEXANS!

wow. That's cool.

Cologne Germany here... never been in Houston before. Became a fan of Houston sports in the Hakeem days. When I started to get interested in football I was already active on Clutchfans so following the Texans was kinda the next logical step. I really started to follow the Texans the year Cushing got drafted...

And as I post this JJ Watt catches a TD - sometimes it's awesome to be a Texans fan...

I've spent some time visiting just north of Pittsburgh-my wife's from Burgettstown and all her family still live there.

Burgettstown is almost due west of Pittsburgh proper, but it's a nice area. Feels like your in the middle of nowhere, but still 30 mins from whatever you need. Then again being from Houston, a lot of Pittsburgh metro is like that.

Oh spring TX, Where art thou, For tis nobler in the minds of many to suffer the wet and wacky world of splash town, then to live in that heaping pile of dog crap city know as San Antonio TX.

Springfield,Missouri. Used to live in Texas working for Wal Mart. Never was into the Chiefs and Rams so I started getting into the Texans when Carr was Qb.

:runaway:

I am still in Arlington (TX that is)...I moved here for my career after a couple of years of 600 section (610 or 620 I think) season tickets and being known as BeaumontTexan on these boards.

We moved to London a little over a year ago. Spent the last 10 years in Cypress. Son is still in Cypress going to college and we expect to move back this coming summer.

Central FL for almost 3 years now. I occasionally miss my Texas culture but other than that I am good here.

Near Ft. Worth now, but I lived in Houston for a total of 12 years and I'm sure something will bring me back eventually.

Just 20% in Houston... have to say I'm a bit surprised, thought it would be higher.

If the poll was something like who has roots from Houston or who is originally from the Houston area the results would be much higher.

My mom's side goes back to before the Galveston storm of 1900. We had a few relatives perish in that thing. Most of my family are from the La Porte and Pasadena areas. My mom was born in Pasadena however by the time I came into this world she was in New Braunfels with my dad where I was born.

We lived in Austin until around 1977 and moved back to La Porte where I spent most of my childhood years until we were relocated to upstate New York when I was in 8th grade. I never moved back to the Houston area however did go back to Austin in the 90's where I remained until 2.5 years ago. That's my Houston story. :)

If the poll was something like who has roots from Houston or who is originally from the Houston area the results would be much higher.

My mom's side goes back to before the Galveston storm of 1900. We had a few relatives perish in that thing. Most of my family are from the La Porte and Pasadena areas. My mom was born in Pasadena however by the time I came into this world she was in New Braunfels with my dad where I was born.

We lived in Austin until around 1977 and moved back to La Porte where I spent most of my childhood years until we were relocated to upstate New York when I was in 8th grade. I never moved back to the Houston area however did go back to Austin in the 90's where I remained until 2.5 years ago. That's my Houston story. :)

:swatter: Yeah, but you're a Giants or NY Rangers fan! :kitten:

That you're a site contributor, or a subscribed contributor, or something like that.

Site contributors names are in green. Subscribed contributors are blue with the logo.

It isn't perfectly maintained so please nobody get upset if there's an error or delay at times.

Site contributors names are in green. Subscribed contributors are blue with the logo.

It isn't perfectly maintained so please nobody get upset if there's an error or delay at times.
Hmmm... I'm both.
ask my paypal account
:)

no worries.
I thought it was something I could do in the User CP thingie

Hmmm... I'm both.
ask my paypal account
:)

no worries.
I thought it was something I could do in the User CP thingie

Well it will only accept one category. But hey, if you'd like you can put this in your sig:

th

:swatter: Yeah, but you're a Giants or NY Rangers fan! :kitten:

I stopped pulling for the Giants the minute I knew I was moving to FL. The Bucs were always my childhood NFC team and now they are my new home team. Plus we have season tix now at Ray Jay. Also it was only fun pulling for the Giants being surrounded by Cowboys fans in Austin.

Still a Rangers fan though, have been my whole life so that won't change. Though I am following the Lightning some now that I am here.

At the rig. Where ever holes are going in the ground. But my house is in Spring. I get to visit it when the oilfield isn't SLAM BUSY!!

Back