Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

MNF Gameday Thread: Titans @ Texans

What a freaking bullshit call. Horse collar my ass. Why do we get continually screwed week after week in key situations?

Ok, I am signing off for the night. I have a really bad feeling here, and am probably going to snap at the end. Good night everyone, Go Texans!

well....i guess....on the morbid side....it's always funny to read the pissed off posts when the texans **** their pants......

glad i'm staying up so late as i have to get up at 5 every morning...great investment.......of course they could still win....we'll see, but not looking good now

That fat ugly Titan center who wanted to chop block Akoye earlier should go home with a parting gift...the helmet to the knee he tried to give Akoye.

Several key drops by normally good receivers tonight, AJ and Slaton included. But what stands out to me in this game was Pay-Me 23. What a failure this guy is.

Why have I been cursed to be a Houston fan? Seriously, doesn't my life suck enough as it is? Why couldn't I be born in Boston or LA or NY. ANYWHERE. Getting kicked in the balls every weekend is getting really old.

Crush these A-holes or hire a new:

a. Head Coach

b. Defensive Co-ordinator

c. Kicker

If you can't beat a team with 3 wins don't even fantasize about being a play off team.

Two words:

MARTY BALL! Bring in Shottenheimer.

Back