Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

NFL Random Thought of the Day

Seems as though Michael Floyd is having problems putting the fork down...still:

Cards' coach Ken Whisenhunt has a tendency to not play rookies off the bat, and Floyd apparently came into offseason workouts a bit heavy, according to Somers. We expect Floyd to eventually take over a starting role, but that may not be until late in this season, or even next season. (from Yahoo News)

The NFL re-issued the suspensions to players involved in the bounty scandal, and it has changed from the original ruling. New Orleans Saints LB Jonathan Vilma will be suspended for a full season but will still get game checks from his time on the physically unable to perform list; Cleveland Browns LB Scott Fujita had his suspension reduced from three games to one; New Orleans Saints DE Will Smith will still be suspended three games and free-agent DE Anthony Hargrove had his suspension reduced from eight games to seven. All players will have the opportunity to appeal the suspensions.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/news.php#812815

What is going on with this ? seems they keep going back and forth

per NFL Network

In 77 years of nfl football only once has a team had a losing record while out gaining their opponents by an average of 100 yards

Cowboys have done it 3 years straight now

per NFL Network

In 77 years of nfl football only once has a team had a losing record while out gaining their opponents by an average of 100 yards

Cowboys have done it 3 years straight now

Wow. That's crazy.

The Houston Texans are the only team in the NFL who have not allowed a rushing TD.

Nfl network :mariopalm:

I kid you not this is the forth time in 40 minutes that I have seen the jets and pats highlights

It's one thing to win, especially when you should win, but today I was walking on air.

I loved what my beloved Texans showed me yesterday.

(That might sound a little too lovey dovey, but what a game!)

It's one thing to win, especially when you should win, but today I was walking on air.

I loved what my beloved Texans showed me yesterday.

(That might sound a little too lovey dovey, but what a game!)

Not too much. My stomach muscles are just starting to retract. Doc, what can I do to prevent it in the future. :thinking:

Watching a program about Bo Jackson

Tampa Bay screwed the pooch when dealing with Bo. If they did what Bo suspects and lied about checking with the NCAA on that trip

Just freaking stupid

The chin now said he'd like to see the league add one more playoff team in each division. Cut out two of the preseason games and cut one bye week

Romo.jpg

LOL here is a newspaper ad someone saw in the Sunday paper for the Cardinals season ticket sales. Interesting approach....I think.

jGTUDMy.jpg

Watching the Cards vs. the Cowgirls, looks like the Cards are going to have a good QB WR combo with Palmer and Fitz. They look comfortable and the chemistry is there.

Watching the Cards vs. the Cowgirls, looks like the Cards are going to have a good QB WR combo with Palmer and Fitz. They look comfortable and the chemistry is there.

But then Palmer has that 3 & out where he didn't look like he was running the same plays the WRs were running?

And.... is that Jesse "The Body" Ventura doing the color commentary for the Cardinals??? :kitten:

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
Markus Wheaton will end up being best WR on the Steelers by the end of 2014. PIT will love his speed, competitiveness & willingness to block

Back