Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Official “Calling You Out” thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangler

Toro de España
Since posters can’t stop derailing good discussions with their “Na na na na boo boo. I was right and you were wrong” across the board, how about doing that in here? Call out whoever you want directly in here when impulse strikes and cut the bullsh*t.

I’ll go first…

I bought into all the S2 stuff due to the talking heads promoting it as this innovative/accurate test and believed Stroud was a slowpoke. Therefore, I wanted the Texans to skip drafting a QB because the one I wanted was deemed retarded and I did not trust Nick and Cal to select the right one anyway.

The draft ended up being a hit on so many levels and I couldn’t be happier with where the team is and is headed.

Feel free to call me out on anything else in here and let’s stay on topic everywhere else.

That’s all I got, thanks for reading.

The S2 stuff was in the back of my mind but I knew he could play regardless. He had an excellent career at the collegiate level and you could watch his tape and see he was a nice passer of the football - I noted a couple of times on this board that his back shoulder throws to both sides of the field were on point and that he was accurate.
I also note that the vast majority of the members thought he would be Good or better.
Those few who didn't like him were entitled to their opinions as we all are but I suspect are happy to have been wrong.
There is no need to stick the knife in and twist - just a little friendly needle is sufficient and leave it at that.
We are all on the same team here so let's enjoy the ride and cheer on our guys.
:gotexans1 :texflag:

Last edited:
Boii….Dafucc is wrong with my wardrobe? I usually go with the timeless Polo Ralph Lauren stuff. (Polo, khaki shorts, and loafers or sandals in the summer) That’s been my style since middle school all through college.
I’m calling out your summer clothing. I usually go with with no shirt, shorts, sandals and cowboy hat. I put a shirt on to get a beer.

Boii….Dafucc is wrong with my wardrobe? I usually go with the timeless Polo Ralph Lauren stuff. (Polo, khaki shorts, and loafers or sandals in the summer) That’s been my style since middle school all through college.
I really like the horsey.

I am so unbelievably grateful to apparently have a franchise quarterback in Stroud that I really do not care what I or anyone else said in the past. I will let the Texans worry about his agent after two and a half more seasons.

I have always said people who remember details of who said what are worse than x-wives.
I can see why you would say that.
Old threads are great to read through.
This QB class is underwhelming. Many have said and are more optimistic about next year’s prospects. Stroud and Young are benefiting from the fact that their isn’t much competition.

The most recent one good game has gotten people excited like a dog and an abandoned sofa pillow.
I don’t see what you are seeing. Schaub had more personality than Stroud. I have not seen leadership on the field.

I did believe C.J. would become a fine QB. Did not expect to see maybe the greatest season a rookie QB has ever had.
I am so unbelievably grateful to apparently have a franchise quarterback in Stroud that I really do not care what I or anyone else said in the past.
What's comforting is that nothing anyone says here has any impact on the team's decisions.

Unless you're on the fan council. And to you I say, keep up the good work. :stirpot:

I can see why you would say that.

I did believe C.J. would become a fine QB. Did not expect to see maybe the greatest season a rookie QB has ever had.

What's comforting is that nothing anyone says here has any impact on the team's decisions.

Unless you're on the fan council. And to you I say, keep up the good work. :stirpot:

I also said this:

Pointing out someone was wrong is a penis extension.

Some are more desperate to see if it works than others.

You were pretty desperate to back and pull posts from when Lovie was still HC.

Lol.

I never understood the S2/or Ohio State stuff. Joe Burrow was going to play there. They had already signed an elite QB, he just didn't beat out Justin Fields who has looked better recently by the way.

The S2 stuff as I argued all pre draft, did not reflect what you saw on tape.

Nobody will ever admit this, but I think Stroud's elite pocket ability was ignored because he was perceived unathletic for a black guy.

Very similar prospect to Joe Burrow coming out.

The Panthers over thought it by coming up with some crazy thought in their head that Bryce Young was in the form of Steph Curry when in reality he was Moochie Norris.

Thank you Carolina.

I never understood the S2/or Ohio State stuff. Joe Burrow was going to play there.
Joe Burrow wasn't Joe Burrow until Joe Brady coached him up at LSU in his senior season. Burrow wasn't on the draft radar prior. If steroids could help someone play QB, I would have thought Burrow was on the clear, the cream, the purple, and the gold.
Nobody will ever admit this, but I think Stroud's elite pocket ability was ignored because he was perceived unathletic for a black guy.
I think it's just QBs that didn't make a lot of off schedule plays, regardless of race, were downgraded to an extent. Mac Jones dropped to #1.15 after a near Burrow-like season. Mahomes became the model for what a QB should be, and Stroud didn't fit that model. Still, there were teams that were ready to move up to the Cards pick at #3 had the Texans passed on Stroud.

I never understood the S2/or Ohio State stuff. Joe Burrow was going to play there. They had already signed an elite QB, he just didn't beat out Justin Fields who has looked better recently by the way.

The S2 stuff as I argued all pre draft, did not reflect what you saw on tape.

Very similar prospect to Joe Burrow coming out.

The Panthers over thought it by coming up with some crazy thought in their head that Bryce Young was in the form of Steph Curry when in reality he was Moochie Norris.

Thank you Carolina.
I don’t think that it was that they thought he was in athletic for a black guy but I -do- think they thought he was not very athletic in general. He has quirks that may give pause that have absolutely nothing to do with his skin color… for example… the man has a wide rear end and he waddles when he walks. I dread seeing his clothes on gameday when he comes to the stadium. That ass comes out for the whole world to see.

Stroud wasn't my first choice but glad to be wrong.

I did think hed be good, but i thought itd have a lot to do with the system. Im pretty sure at this point that he would look good in any good system. I think Stroud has surpassed almost everyones expectations even if you thought hed be good.

Last edited:
That’s the reason why I said watch the game for yourselves verses going off of what the media or some nerds who probably never played football. CJ pinpoint accuracy was imo his biggest attribute in college. The youngster was throwing his receivers opened and he was throwing passes before they came out their breaks consistently. But like always the media was more focused on, well he’s doing this because of the talent he had around him.
But hey I digress!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Last edited:
My point was that you say a lot of things that are incorrect. So you're really not one to point out what posters should or shouldn't say. But as they say, a Tiger can't change his spots.

I never said I was correct all the time. And I never said posters can’t bring up old stuff. They can but in my opinion you sound like an old x-wife or getting penis extension to make yourself feel good.

Because that’s what this is. You are bringing up stuff that I said while Lovie was still HC because if Lovie was here Stroud wouldn’t be much better than what Bryce Young is doing. You think Pep is Slowik?

I also said if I had to choose I wanted Stroud over Young. You wanted Young all day long over Stroud. You wanted to trade an extra first to move up to Carolina’s spot. That makes you wrong about Stroud in the worse way.

Who in this board said Stroud would be elite? Top 5 QBs in the league in his first year? No one so everyone was wrong about Stroud. Most just wanted a QB for 1. Couldn’t stomach Mills another season 2. Drafting one high because that’s the normal process 3. Actually thought there was QB talent in this draft.

Did you pull any of my posts where I said Stroud shouldn’t be judged on his S2 score? How you can’t test a players ability to play with a video game controller? No. Of course not.

Did you pull my post that as soon as the kid was drafted I quoted another poster saying he was my QB and I would support him? Negative.

What you, the x wife and other posters fail to realize is attitude, perception and belief changes.

You want to know another reason why I don’t want old shut brought up?

It’s because it always ends up involving @steelbtexan and the never ending circle of the same stuff we have heard time and time again. But posters who are emotionally handicapped and can’t move on want to bring it up. And then get mad when it’s the circle of them unable to change his mind and upset about the things he says. I am not naming posters because I don’t want my post deleted.

@leebigeztx isn’t the biggest WAJr fan. But I have commended him on the criticism he has brought up about the player. Even though his perception of the player is different it’s good to have that outside view.

Because I see this board when it has been or is at its best and it’s when we are exchanging ideas instead of vilifying people.

And if you had any perception you would have realized that.

Good job.

I never said I was correct all the time. And I never said posters can’t bring up old stuff. They can but in my opinion you sound like an old x-wife or getting penis extension to make yourself feel good.

Because that’s what this is. You are bringing up stuff that I said while Lovie was still HC because if Lovie was here Stroud wouldn’t be much better than what Bryce Young is doing. You think Pep is Slowik?

I also said if I had to choose I wanted Stroud over Young. You wanted Young all day long over Stroud. You wanted to trade an extra first to move up to Carolina’s spot. That makes you wrong about Stroud in the worse way.

Who in this board said Stroud would be elite? Top 5 QBs in the league in his first year? No one so everyone was wrong about Stroud. Most just wanted a QB for 1. Couldn’t stomach Mills another season 2. Drafting one high because that’s the normal process 3. Actually thought there was QB talent in this draft.

Did you pull any of my posts where I said Stroud shouldn’t be judged on his S2 score? How you can’t test a players ability to play with a video game controller? No. Of course not.

Did you pull my post that as soon as the kid was drafted I quoted another poster saying he was my QB and I would support him? Negative.

What you, the x wife and other posters fail to realize is attitude, perception and belief changes.

You want to know another reason why I don’t want old shut brought up?

It’s because it always ends up involving @steelbtexan and the never ending circle of the same stuff we have heard time and time again. But posters who are emotionally handicapped and can’t move on want to bring it up. And then get mad when it’s the circle of them unable to change his mind and upset about the things he says. I am not naming posters because I don’t want my post deleted.

@leebigeztx isn’t the biggest WAJr fan. But I have commended him on the criticism he has brought up about the player. Even though his perception of the player is different it’s good to have that outside view.

Because I see this board when it has been or is at its best and it’s when we are exchanging ideas instead of vilifying people.

And if you had any perception you would have realized that.

Good job.
Quoted for truth

But you do realize that you're replying to a guy who doesn't even realize that he's a racist and he's never wrong.

I don’t think that it was that they thought he was in athletic for a black guy but I -do- think they thought he was not very athletic in general. He has quirks that may give pause that have absolutely nothing to do with his skin color… for example… the man has a wide rear end and he waddles when he walks. I dread seeing his clothes on gameday when he comes to the stadium. That ass comes out for the whole world to see.
Or because he's being represented by David and his merry band of racist enablers some posters like myself thought that Stroud wasn't good enough to have to deal with the same enablers that helped setup a sexual predator to gather his prey.

But I was wrong, Stroud's good enough that it's worth dealing with Stroud's racist representation.

Did anyone ask the question, Will Stroud be top 5 in the league? Hell no.

And no one is acting like a darn ex wife because they remember a lot of hot takes from members who post on here 24/7.

Finally Lucky is not racist whatsoever.I have seen him say anything racist on this forum.

Stroud wasn't my furst choice but glad to be wrong.

I did think hed be good, but i thought itd gave a lot to do with the system. Im pretty sure at this point that he would look good in any good system. I think Stroud has surpassed almost everyones expectations even if you thought hed be good.
Yes he's better than I thought he would be in my wildest dreams. I thought his ceiling was good Schaub or Matt Ryan, I was wrong.

Did anyone ask the question, Will Stroud be top 5 in the league? Hell no.

And no one is acting like a darn ex wife because they remember a lot of hot takes from members who post on here 24/7.

Finally Lucky is not racist whatsoever.I have seen him say anything racist on this forum.
He thinks only black people live in the inner city .

That's not only untrue it's racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back