Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

St. Louis Rams @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/13. FOX. **Official Game Thread**

@VinceYoung: Let them know VY is in shape and ready to go! I always loved my birth place and everyone who lives in it IM READY

we are screwed

Vince Young said:
Let them know VY is in shape and ready to go! I always loved my birthplace and everyone who lives in it. I'm READY

Even Vince is tweeting in on the action

Mcnair just munching away asking Rick Smith how much money they made today.

Nice he has an appetite during this asswhipping.

seriously we are getting our asees destroyed and he challanges this. Oh lord.

I was not excited about todays game and sure wont be for next weeks game, this is sad cause i have watched this team since game #1 and never not been excited about games. That tells me how low this franchise has come.

Not like he'll need the time out to set up the game-winning drive with a minute left...

That may not have been a TD but the spot was garbage, and the review should have at least moved it to within a few inches based on where Tate's body was. Unless he was carrying the ball with his feet there was no way it was there when the knee went down.

I was not excited about todays game and sure wont be for next weeks game, this is sad cause i have watched this team since game #1 and never not been excited about games. That tells me how low this franchise has come.

So do you still think we will win the division? Or is it still too early to call?

I can't remember a more embarrassing loss.

In some ways the Seattle loss was worse. That was dominance in the stats AND on the scoreboard in the first half, and Kubiak reverted to his traditional "play not to lose" conservative game plan with a lead and, well.... lost.

you could see the body language and the depressing pressers that this team has no friggin' emotion.

BWeyoj6CUAAvo8O.jpg

I never expected the Texans to be 2-5 at the bye week, but that's exactly what it will be. Why is Kubiak still the head coach?

So, the Texans have turned me into the drunk ******* at the bar screaming at players who can't hear me.

1) offense looks like crap. Houston, we have a Schaublem.
2) run defense is non existent. Wade should be face palming
3) Marciano, eat s*it and die! You ST has sucked for nearly a decade!
4) TJ Yates, you don't deserve a uniform. I hear Kroger is hiring like crazy though.
5) bring on Keenum!
6) god I hope the cops don't pull me over...

That's all, too pissed to continue

This loss is way worse.

I disagree, because yardage aside, this is not a game the Texans had no business losing. They were whipped in crucial penalties, turnovers and special teams. The Seattle game was a dominant game turned into a loss by coaching.

For me, a loss that should have been a win is *** always *** worse than a loss that should have been a loss, no matter how ugly.

Back