Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

UDFA List

Who are some of the guys that you’re looking at as UDFAs?

These guys are intriguing options for me.

Zach Heins TE
Levi Drake Rodriguez DT
Zion Tupuola-Fetui Edge
Jordan Whittington WR
Frank Gore Jr RB

I would love Gore, but if Gore is smart, he will sign with Dallas. They have a huge need, and did nothing in this draft at RB. They still could go RB very late, but considering their need…it’s shocking they have ignored that obvious need.

I would love Gore, but if Gore is smart, he will sign with Dallas. They have a huge need, and did nothing in this draft at RB. They still could go RB very late, but considering their need…it’s shocking they have ignored that obvious need.
I wouldn’t sign in Dallas. They like their guys on the roster and are about to resign Zeke. I really don’t think they are looking to add to the RB room

What happened to this guy? He was a consensus 1st rounder in preseason mocks? Did they find bodies in his backyard?
Maybe we’ll find out in the days ahead. John Harris was really high on him and kept bringing him up as a possible draft target today on the 610 am draft show.

Brooks is an easy guy to root for… Walk on at UNC. 2x special teams captain. Was in line to start at UNC in 2022 but tore acl before opener. Mack Brown made him a student coach for the season.

Did not start this season on account of Hampton the sophomore running wild for 1500 yards. But Brooks is a total Frank Ross ST pick. We shall see if he can carve a role out for himself in the league.

I’m excited to see how the Janke twins perform in camp. They have some potential to push Hutch and Woods for a 53 spot.
I reckon they are camp bodies.
I mean who you gonna take? Both?
That would mean kicking two vets to the herb.
Now if they do happen to be good enough, well sure - I just can't see it happening.

Have you looked at this guy? I have, and I won't lie, I am getting an "Arian Foster" vibe from watching his tape. I am not saying the Texans have struck gold here, but you should keep an eye on him in training camp.
225 pounds at 5'10" dude is built! 27 reps on the 225. Had an impressive 40 yard shuttle but not a burner over the 40 yard sprint @ 4.58
Well, he has a chance to prove himself.

Man I really wanted Leonard Taylor III in the draft and as a UDFA

Ends up going to the Jets which is a perfect scenario to see if I was right about his traits matching up to playing in an attack front - Which is also what the Jets play.

Back