Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Ultimate Fan to visit Austin Texans week 3

Texanator

Rabid Brahma
The Austin Texans Fan Group would like to welcome Steve Beckholt aka The Ultimate Fan to our watch party at Lavaca Street Bar in Austin for week 3 of the 2014 season.
ultimatefansml_zps1e08f850.jpg

Free raffles as always at half time with great drink and food specials every game.
If you are in or near the Austin area, come watch the game with us and see why even The Ultimate Fan loves the best watch party outside of the stadium itself.
Join us on Facebook at....... https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/

Joe Texan has always gone as Joe Texan.
Steve has been going as TUF for a number of years now.
It is a name, not an "official" title.
But he appears in many Texans ads and such and on TV as arguably our signature fan on tv during games.

And actually Joe Texan hasn't visited Austin in many years. He never answers messages either. I'm wondering if he he fell in one of the canals down in Bayou Vista.

And actually Joe Texan hasn't visited Austin in many years. He never answers messages either. I'm wondering if he he fell in one of the canals down in Bayou Vista.

Nah..

Joe is still around as is TedC, and etc., etc., and many others.... He, like many of us old timers just don't post much anymore. The board has changed over the years.

Oh snap!! I see Pollardized lurking....... Glad to see you and thanks for coming out to the "Crew" last home game!

Oh snap!! I see Pollardized lurking....... Glad to see you and thanks for coming out to the "Crew" last home game!

Good to see you too Bill!!!

I'm bringing my wife and little girl to their first game against Buffalo.... I'll swing by and say hi if we are welcome at Blue Crew again.

Good to see you too Bill!!!

I'm bringing my wife and little girl to their first game against Buffalo.... I'll swing by and say hi if we are welcome at Blue Crew again.

:gun:

Of course y'all would be welcomed at Blue Crew!! That's crazy for asking... Let's let your little girl be involved in the Pinata!! That's a must!!

Joe Texan has always gone as Joe Texan.
Steve has been going as TUF for a number of years now.
It is a name, not an "official" title.
But he appears in many Texans ads and such and on TV as arguably our signature fan on tv during games.

Got it. I just remember Joe and the whole ultimate fan contest stuff including the HOF thing.

I somehow always end up around the "ultimate fan" types. I often tailgate with the Bucs ones now, Capt Rhino, etc. They all know Joe btw.

Nah..

Joe is still around as is TedC, and etc., etc., and many others.... He, like many of us old timers just don't post much anymore. The board has changed over the years.

Yeah, it sure has. I was never a big time poster, but I did show up. I love how some of the newer folks with 5 billion posts want to call others trolls and newbs or bandwagon jumpers and such, but when you look at their join date, they are barely 2-3 years in at best.

I will be there, too. If some of you "old timers" still remember me, come by Lavaca tomorrow and say hello.

I HIGHLY suggest you get there early. The place fills up quickly and the best seats go to those who don't dally.
Even after a 2-14 season, this group is excited and supportive.
And it will help fill spots other team fans may want to take, although the back room is exclusively TEXANS FANS ONLY.

Back