Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5: Texans at Cardinals Gameday Thread

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I'm 2-0 so far this season. Hopefully i can have a nice little winning streak beginning to start here. Go Texans :fans::splits:

*sigh of relief* Ryan started the thread. I predict... 44-41 Texans in OT. :woot2: :fans:

And in the game I'll be at, 38-13 Steelers.

Yeah i have to make sure i start it before i go to bed on saturday night because i know by the time i wake there will already be a thread up. Gotta keep my streak up :jogger:

same here my girlfriend didnt wear her brian cushing shirt and we won...i told her to burn it...lol...its strange...when she wears it we are 0-2 and when she doesnt we are 2-0

I've posted in your thread those two weeks - here's to a Victory tomorrow. I feel odd having the later kickoff.

Woooooooooo. Its 12:19am here, and that means its game day!

Its going to be a great day, a great game, and a great Texans victory.

Come on winning record!

:texans:

texans will win in good fashion today poor cards. Both Offense and Defense show up for todays game. This team is hungry for the play offs no 8-8 this year.

Yeah i have to make sure i start it before i go to bed on saturday night because i know by the time i wake there will already be a thread up. Gotta keep my streak up :jogger:

This streak better stay alive or I'm blaming you..:foottap:..somehow....
Okay and maybe the defense....:runaway:

:fans:

Yes! Ryan started the thread. ;)

I think we have a good chance later on today. I think our defense is finally coming together. Even if it was the Raiders.

Somebody reminds our secondary to beware of the fleaflicker!
I would hate to see Warner-Fitz connecting on that crap as they did in the play-offs game against the Falcons. :gun:

Otherwise, GO TEXANS!

:fans:

Damn the 3:00 starts! :yawn:

I never try to predict wins and losses, I just take the wait and see approach. Every time I think we're going to win we lose.

I've posted in your thread those two weeks - here's to a Victory tomorrow. I feel odd having the later kickoff.
Ryan, glad to see you are staying up late and taking one for the team. Since I posted in those threads too I need to post in this one !! Gotta keep the Karma going!!:fans::texflag:

I am going to have to listen to this one on the radio. Sigh. We will be driving back from College Station during the game.

Ahhh, football day. Just picked up some essentials from the store (waffles, box of tea, raisin bran and chocolate milk). Early kick offs soon, Michael Bush and Ahmad Bradshaw run it BIG to settle my fantasy game early on, then I can watch the Texans serve an aerial assault sized thunderstorm of whoop ass on the desert.

:texflag:

Last edited:
Yeah,
I don't like these later game starts. I prefer a noon start so I can get work done after. For me, its tough to get work done in the morning.

they were 6-1 in home games last year when i wore that demeco, so i'm not going to burn it, i'm just not going to wear it for the rest of the season.

Ahhh, football day. Just picked up some essentials from the store (waffles, box of tea, raisin bran and chocolate milk). Early kick offs soon, Michael Bush and Ahman Bradshaw run it BIG to settle my fantasy game early on, then I can watch the Texans serve an aerial assault sized thunderstorm of whoop ass on the desert.

:texflag:

Bradshaw already has 2 tds for ya so it appears to be a good start of the day for ya.

I'm debating on what pizza I should order for the game from Dominoes.

Cheesesteak. Or Meat Feast.

Although the golden rule with Dominos is to make sure you cover it with hot sauce, and get 3/4 of those garlic herb dips for the crust, then you can never lose.

Anyone know where I can get a good live feed off the net? The texans never get on tv up in Canada...Go Texans!

Anyone know where I can get a good live feed off the net? The texans never get on tv up in Canada...Go Texans!

I feel ya man. We'll know later on what kind of feeds we're going to be getting.

Theres usually a poor quality one knocking around, and I tend to just go for the radio option, but I live in hope.

Where bouts in CA are you?

Justintv usually has some decent live feed. there is another one I use but can't remember name off hand.

I feel ya man. We'll know later on what kind of feeds we're going to be getting.

Theres usually a poor quality one knocking around, and I tend to just go for the radio option, but I live in hope.

Where bouts in CA are you?

I'm in Calgary, Alberta. The only game I get to see is the Monday nighter, usually. Its always the damn Seahawks who get the airtime around here, so I guess i'll get to see that game too. I usually just end up following the game on nfl.com and on the board here.

I'm in Calgary, Alberta. The only game I get to see is the Monday nighter, usually. Its always the damn Seahawks who get the airtime around here, so I guess i'll get to see that game too. I usually just end up following the game on nfl.com and on the board here.

Yup, its Seahawks country anywhere in Western Canada from the looks of it, especially here in Vancouver. Meh. I don't mind it too much, because I know whatever part of Canada I would be in theres no chance of the Texans getting airtime apart from prime time, or against the designated market team for their area.

So much for a local watch party...lousy weather. Oh well, I'll get some play-by-play in here today. :texflag:

I'm really nervous about this one today - hopefully Fitz won't kill us and we can win the turnover battle...unlike the cowgirls so far today.

So much for a local watch party...lousy weather. Oh well, I'll get some play-by-play in here today. :texflag:

I'm really nervous about this one today - hopefully Fitz won't kill us and we can win the turnover battle...unlike the cowgirls so far today.

you're more than welcome to come to the star cinema. probably even have a baby sitter. my wife loves kids.

Back