Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The more the merrier!

if we can't get a final person i'll publish the league an hour or so before the draft and get some stranger to fill the spot.

I'll get in if y'all need one more (can't log in till later this evening since blocked here). Let me know. If so, is it the same login info on the 1st page of this thread?

we should prob pm everybody thats in, especially since the draft is going to be so early. i only stumbled back on this thread by pure chance

pms wont work b/c ppl can sign up without posting on here...i PMed ryan about sending out an email to everyone

pms wont work b/c ppl can sign up without posting on here...i PMed ryan about sending out an email to everyone

i sent out the emails a couple days ago...i hope everyone can make it today..it should be fun!

Edit: Update...one of our guys decided to back out and delete his team, so i published the league to get that last spot filled.

Last edited:
who the heck backs out last minute at least autopick

i notified one guy who was interested...not sure if he will c it in time

edit nvm looks like we r full again

ONE HOUR

I totally forgot about this league. :(

But I'm doing another draft now, and some dude picked Marion Barber as the first overall pick. I was like WTF? Then, I have an obvious Texans fan who has Schaub, Slaton, AJ, and OD all in the starting lineup.

I totally forgot about this league. :(

But I'm doing another draft now, and some dude picked Marion Barber as the first overall pick. I was like WTF? Then, I have an obvious Texans fan who has Schaub, Slaton, AJ, and OD all in the starting lineup.

And the last place trophy ... you should congratulate him.

damn was late for the draft. had my pre-rankings sorted to about no. 30 so im not to bad starting team wise but my depth is terrible

habitual linesteppers where you at? Damn you looked tremendous starting frank gore and chris johnson today. Thank god i didnt play you. Looks like i'll creep up to second place at 2-0:fans:

So the guy I played had two guys on bye and I still lose. Not only that he would have beaten all but one team in the league and was a point off of the highest week score.

I blame this on Collins.

playoffs start this week. I'm sitting comfortably in second place and have my feet kicked back as i have a first round bye. :fans:

Felony and BRB making it to the finals, as it should be, 1 & 2 squaring off. Good luck in the FFL bowl. Thanks for setting this up this season, I had fun with it (except for the HUUUUGE bench made it difficult for finding players during the season).

Looks like AP got me enough points to take down the 1 seed in the finals :fans:

It was a fun season guys. I'll give all of you that played in the league this year first dibs at next years league, and hopefully it will be just as exciting.

Looks like AP got me enough points to take down the 1 seed in the finals :fans:

It was a fun season guys. I'll give all of you that played in the league this year first dibs at next years league, and hopefully it will be just as exciting.

Congrats. Nice upset against felony. He was rolling all season.

I got 3rd and I barely made it to the playoffs.....Yay

I'm game for next season, as is my Son (Tapout). This was his first year to play.

Congrats. Nice upset against felony. He was rolling all season.

I got 3rd and I barely made it to the playoffs.....Yay

I'm game for next season, as is my Son (Tapout). This was his first year to play.

I was the only person that beat Felony during the regular season too. It was a nice feat for me to get back to winning championships...i lost in 3 championship games last year :gun:

I will open up this league again for the 4th year to you guys on TT. Like always, when it is open, i'll give the people who was in the league first preference in signing up and after that, i'll open it up to the rest of the forum.

I plan to make some slight tweakings in league settings, but for the most part, i will keep it the same. And i am open to suggestions in improving.

Will do. I figure more people will want to rejoin or so once the fantasy season approaches. I think it opens up in June.

its very early so i wouldnt worry about the level of interest yet. id be interested in rejoining. granted i was a somewhat disinterested member last yr cos i missed the draft and got saddled with a sucky team but this yr il be much better (once i make the draft!)

I renewed the same league just today and sent out invites via email to all of those who were in the league last year. I'll give everybody that did it enough time to respond before i open it up to the rest of the forum.

I set an unofficial draft time to August 15th but that is subject to change based on a settled time that we can determine later on as a group. There will be a few changes as well to the league settings such as removing some bench slots, but the core league will still be relatively the same.

I'm a FFL virgin:shades: A few questions. Are there rules/guidelines published? How time consuming is it? It's just for funzzies, yeah?

Thanks

I'm a FFL virgin:shades: A few questions. Are there rules/guidelines published? How time consuming is it? It's just for funzzies, yeah?

Thanks

Once you create a team you can view all the rules etc. Or if you have specific questions they can likely be answered here. Being in 1 league isn't time consuming. It's when you join multiple leagues it begins to consume a bit, but still not too bad. Yes, this league is for fun and braggin rights

BTW, I've already re-signed and I'll be ready to go

HTX,

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go read the info again and give it a shot. Still waiting to see if all of last years guys are coming back, right? I guess I'll keep an eye out here and learn as I go. I can't get smeared too bad, huh ;^)

HTX,

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go read the info again and give it a shot. Still waiting to see if all of last years guys are coming back, right? I guess I'll keep an eye out here and learn as I go. I can't get smeared too bad, huh ;^)

Ryan will have to answer the first question. It's not that hard. Just make sure you set up your pre-draft rankings in case you're unable to be present for the draft. Otherwise, you'll end up with who ever the cpu chooses.

HTX,

I really doubt everybody will come back because that's just the way it usually is, but i will ensure you get a spot if it doesn't fill up.

just rejoined. if you can nail down a draft date and time a few weeks in advance so I can take off

I would prefer a Monday or Sunday draft (my days off)

I am down if you have an open spot and wanna send me an invite. I only play in 1-2 leagues each year. 1 with friends, and one other with random peeps. Might as well be yall!

Back