Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

As his father watches from prison, C.J. Stroud takes the NFL by storm

I’m a few mns behind

TOUCHDOWN!
I was so annoyed that we turned it over in red zone but….

what a way to respond!

Now knowing the backstory of this young man of faith makes what he is doing now even more special. Regardless of how long or how successful he ends up becoming, its encouraging to see that he knows what true success is in life.

Now knowing the backstory of this young man of faith makes what he is doing now even more special. Regardless of how long or how successful he ends up becoming, its encouraging to see that he knows what true success is in life.
I can remember posters saying this same thing about Derrick.

Hardin isn't in town anymore
I'm a million miles away right? I see Cj through the media just like everybody else, so I really don't know. But it seems to me this guy is a leader. A pathfinder. That other guy was different.

If Stroud were to hang with guys like Hardin or DeAndre I don't think he would lose his focus about what he's trying to do with his life.

could be wrong. fingers crossed.

I'm a million miles away right? I see Cj through the media just like everybody else, so I really don't know. But it seems to me this guy is a leader. A pathfinder. That other guy was different.

If Stroud were to hang with guys like Hardin or DeAndre I don't think he would lose his focus about what he's trying to do with his life.

could be wrong. fingers crossed.
Good points. I caught the tail end of a conversation on 610. They were talking about the Texans WRs are saying that Stroud will text them all hours of the night about certain plays.

They also played a clip with Stroud asking Tom Brady about how he handled distractions from friends and family. I'm paraphrasing, but Brady's response was, "This is now his job, his profession. That you have to make people understand that the same way, you don't go to their job and interrupt their preparation, they can't do it to you. Your job is not to entertain during the week, but on Sundays."

I thought it was an interesting question and a great response from Brady.

Back