Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dallas Watch Party

I'll be there. I'm already on the other side of the stadium (working). I don't think I can make the full game; but hope to be there at/or near kick-off.

I think I am going to going through Dallas via 35 and see what happens. I have a couple of alternatives that may work to avoid the mess.

I was thining that 30 to Mockingbird, Mockingbord north to 35, and 35 over to Winghouse; would be the best way for those one the west side of DFW to get there, while avoiding the mess in Irving.

Mid-week roll call. I'm bad with names, but glad to see some additional fans make it in. See y'all again at Ker's-Dallas?

actually - I may miss this week due to a cub scout rocket launch mid-afternoon.... then next week for a cub scout campout.

Man, I'll be going through Texan withdrawls. Someone eat a wing or a nacho for me.

actually - I may miss this week due to a cub scout rocket launch mid-afternoon.... then next week for a cub scout campout.

Man, I'll be going through Texan withdrawls. Someone eat a wing or a nacho for me.

I guess that's fair since mini-you has had sit around with a bunch of old guys for a few weeks.

Hey, Hoth let me know if you are a full-timer this week. If not, I may go to a bar five minutes away instead taking the drive.

OzzO, I've still got your sunglasses sitting on my desk.

Arlington, I should be good for the full game; if OzzO is a no go we can just meet up somewhere in Arlington.

I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning. Where do you all watch the games? How far is it from Texas Stadium and what direction is it located from the stadium?

I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow morning. Where do you all watch the games? How far is it from Texas Stadium and what direction is it located from the stadium?

Ker's winghouse Dallas location. It is less than 5-10 minutes from texas stadium..Address is somewhere in this thread give me a second I will edit this post.

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If you coming directly from Houston you can stay on 35 exit Northwest Highway and you will be right at Kerr's and only an exit or two from Texas stadium.

OzzO, I've still got your sunglasses sitting on my desk.

Arlington, I should be good for the full game; if OzzO is a no go we can just meet up somewhere in Arlington.

I think Mrs. Arlington is up for an "I buy lunch/she goes shopping" Sunday so I am good with the trip over.

Ker's winghouse Dallas location. It is less than 5-10 minutes from texas stadium..Address is somewhere in this thread give me a second I will edit this post.

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If you coming directly from Houston you can stay on 35 exit Northwest Highway and you will be right at Kerr's and only an exit or two from Texas stadium.

Thanks. I will be coming from Austin.

Most likely out this week due to a camping trip with the scouts.

... and no, no "canteen boy" references. Better come back to hear of a "W", Texans.

Really not a good week for me as I am testing, even though a break from a bunch of theorist might be welcome.

Can't put it in percentage terms, but there is some chance that the Chargers/Texans game is up here.

From the latest update from 790 in Houston, the possibility is increasing for us to have live football.

Hey, if it's a night game up in Dallas, I might be able to join you guys....stadium or at Winghouse. Hook me up w/ the details!

Here is the address:

WingHouse of Dallas
10310 Lombardy Ln.
Dallas, TX 75220
214-580-1452

If the game is in Dallas I imagine we'll be at the game if not the address for Winghouse is above.

Sorry I bailed guys, I got delayed at the Halloween store. By the time I got out - I would've been pressed to make it back home then to Ker's.... and from what I've seen from the Texans since the 2 game opening tease and what the Chargers have shown in that same time.....

Next week, I'm tenative as the in-laws will be in town, but then the chance to see the Texans POSSIBLY win number 3...

Sorry I bailed guys, I got delayed at the Halloween store. By the time I got out - I would've been pressed to make it back home then to Ker's.... and from what I've seen from the Texans since the 2 game opening tease and what the Chargers have shown in that same time.....

Next week, I'm tenative as the in-laws will be in town, but then the chance to see the Texans POSSIBLY win number 3...

Honestly, we left at halftime. Apparently only missed a Joel Dressen TD, not that it really matters, but it would be win number 4.

Honestly, we left at halftime. Apparently only missed a Joel Dressen TD, not that it really matters, but it would be win number 4.

Oh yeah, we did sandwich a nasty win in there somewhere. Alright, we'll start it back up after the bye week. Maybe by then, the Texans will get it righted again.

Knowing that the both of y'all have already left I'm not sure why I'm posting this but I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend.

Back