Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dallas Watch Party

Last minute - not sure if I'll make it out this game as we have some friends in town. Mark us a "tenative" for tomorrow - I sure want to see the game though.

Yo. I won't be able to make this Sunday's game (which blows) as I'll be driving back from Austin. Y'all keep the fort down and I'll see ya next week.

Yo. I won't be able to make this Sunday's game (which blows) as I'll be driving back from Austin. Y'all keep the fort down and I'll see ya next week.

I have been fighting some cold/flu thing, so I am listing myself as questionable as a GTD.

I think the wife and I got a slight case of it as well early this weekend. Her worse than I. Time to start popping 1-a-day's and chuggin' OJ.

Sure enough, my son is already looking forward to it. Maybe we can actually surprise the masses and win one.

I think the Cowboys game is the same time, so it'll be a full house.

So anybopdy up for getting together on Thursday night?

Sorry about my lack of attendence recently, between work, family obligations, and being sick I haven't had much usable free time.

I think AT and I both decided to sit the Denver one out... "school night" and all and since it's on NFLN. Ker's wasn't as packed with Cowboy fans as I woulda thought - but we did have a vocal group behind us.

So anybopdy up for getting together on Thursday night?

Sorry about my lack of attendence recently, between work, family obligations, and being sick I haven't had much usable free time.

Reads like valid excuses to me. I have be at school like 7:30 on Friday to return final essays and to see if my darlings learned anything this semester.

I'll be in Houston visiting the fam. We can hook up one more time for the last game on the 30th.... unless y'all want to continue into the post season?

Looks like a No Frills Grill watch for me this Sunday. Anyway, everyone have a great holiday.

Good season, all. Glad to meet some fellow Texan fans up here. If you want some offseason homework - see if we can get some more fans out for next season and possibly an alternate location.

Not that I didn't mind Ker's - but only so much chicken wings / chicken one can eat every Sunday.
:chicken:

The Chick-fil-A cows would be proud though.

Good season, all. Glad to meet some fellow Texan fans up here. If you want some offseason homework - see if we can get some more fans out for next season and possibly an alternate location.

Not that I didn't mind Ker's - but only so much chicken wings / chicken one can eat every Sunday.
:chicken:

The Chick-fil-A cows would be proud though.

Ditto on all accounts.

Ditto on all accounts.

Humperdink's is just right across the street, although I've never been in that one nor have I been in a Humperdink's since the Stars wonthe Cup back in 99 (?).

I'll try and scout out a few places over the next few months.

I enjoied the past season gentlemen, thanks.

Yo. Just heard on the ticket this morning the the Texans play here in the preseason. Just a random thought - but would y'all be up to getting a small group together to see them live at the t-bowl?

Guess it depends on ticket cost and another tangibles - but just wondering.

Yo. Just heard on the ticket this morning the the Texans play here in the preseason. Just a random thought - but would y'all be up to getting a small group together to see them live at the t-bowl?

That's a possibility.

I am planning on going either way, so if we want to make a minor event out of it, I would all for it.

Stay tuned for an update regarding this....For those of you who attended and remember, 2 years ago I got with a place there in Arlington that hosted our tailgate party. We must have had over 100 plus Texans fans in attendance, and it was a hell of a time !!

This year I will be doing the same, and I will be contacting our unofficial Houston Texans Dallas bar to see if they again will host our party. All I have to say is, for those of you who attended then, you know how great of a time it was !!

Stay tuned...once the preseason schedule is out, I will be in action getting this set up...

Stay tuned for an update regarding this....For those of you who attended and remember, 2 years ago I got with a place there in Arlington that hosted our tailgate party. We must have had over 100 plus Texans fans in attendance, and it was a hell of a time !!

This year I will be doing the same, and I will be contacting our unofficial Houston Texans Dallas bar to see if they again will host our party. All I have to say is, for those of you who attended then, you know how great of a time it was !!

Stay tuned...once the preseason schedule is out, I will be in action getting this set up...
That was fun, despite the accident right on the corner that delayed us for quite awhile! I will bring my show down poster again. :texflag:

Just let me know details and I'm in.

Thanks to Texans84 and his post, it looks like the Dallas game will be Saturday, August 23rd. It shows to be the 3rd game, so this is the game that most of the starters will get significant time.
I will start putting things into motion again to plan for the night before party. But, like last time, I would like to get a headcount so I can use that to get us great food and drink deals. I know it is a while away, but if you can tell me if you are in, nothing concrete, but if you are in, I will put together a list and when I get it going, I will have a good idea where to start off at.
Like I remember, 2 years ago, there had to have been close to 100 of us Texans fans there and it was a hell of a good time !!
Again, I will handle all of the details so all you need to do is to show up !! Shoot, even if you don't want to go to the game, come on anyways, the more of us, the better !!
OK, who wants to start us off and how many will you be bringing??!!

Sounds cool Hobie. 2 adults and possibly 2 kids. The last time this happened - was going to the game also involved or did everyone get their tickets on their own?

Time for a bump.

Any latest on the Dallas game tailgate / party?

Anyone find some central locations for game viewing? I was thinking Humperdinks, but then I wasn't too impressed with the place when I went there for another location. Didn't feel like a "sports bar".

i have not bought my tickets yet...is there an area in the stadium where Texans fans are bigger numbers?

Back