Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Texans vs Broncos

Man this team puts the heart into heart attack. Today was the first game of the season where the top 5 secondary pieces I envisioned were healthy and played and what a difference. 3 picks. Sting had his best game as a pro and is starting to play like a top corner in this league. Health is now the biggest concern with him by far.

the damper is Dell. I am not a Dr. But a broken leg sounds like a couple months at min, if not more. I expect to hear he is on IR and out for the season. Huge loss for the offense. Really hate to see that. Get well Tank and we will see you in 24.

After playoff push maybe Tank can still come back no? Keep fingers crossed Dell is expected to go on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games. Depending on the severity of the injury, he could return for a potential playoff push NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport

Great win even if it left me on the edge of the seat yet again....common theme it seems at this point lol. But that offensive line was pretty bad today. No run game and Stroud stayed under pressure. Going to have to get to work on the blocking scheme/play calling and adjusting things without another speed receiver on the field. Line isn't going to give too much time for a play to develop something doesn't change there.

But heck let's just enjoy the win for now. Well earned beating a team on a hot streak like that. Time to hope the Titans can pull this off against the Colts.

After playoff push maybe Tank can still come back no? Keep fingers crossed Dell is expected to go on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games. Depending on the severity of the injury, he could return for a potential playoff push NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport

can’t happen if they bring back Fairbairn. They only have one last slot left to bring a guy off of IR.

No. After we bring our kicker back next week, Texans will be out of moves to bring a player back from IR.

Back