Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Jets

Texansballer74

The Marine
Gotta win this one ladies and gentlemen. We can not go down to East Rutherford and take these Jets lightly and lose this game.

Keys to the game:
Establish the running game. The weather is not going to be all that great so we have to get DS and DP going. Plus the Jets are not good.
Protection- last week CJ took a beating, we need him healthy for this quest to the playoffs.
Hit them with the quick passing game. Take your shots deep but since the weather will be bad, check downs and screen plays should be the ticket.
Pressure: Wilson already didn’t want to start, so apply massive pressure and hit him often.
Stop their running game. We’ve been pretty solid here so let’s not let up today.
Let’s go Texans

Gotta win this one ladies and gentlemen. We can not go down to East Rutherford and take these Jets lightly and lose this game.
Gotta win this one if the Texans are who you think they are.

I hope they are. I hope they win.

But if they don't, they don't. Just our luck the weather will affect us a lot more than it does them. No reason that should be the case, but we'll see.

Then there's the refs.

No Schultz, no Tank...Noah not 100%, a damn good Jets secondary...and poor weather combine to tell me it may be tough sledding in the pass game. I will be happy if CJ throws for 150 and one TD. The refs also worry the hell out of me. I'll stick with my 19-13 Texans prediction but it's going to be an ugly game. Let's get the W guys!

zebras and that dline worry me
Zebras and the Texans OL concern me. This game may be the time for the Texans to hit hard and often. Second half may be dictated by rain and wind…..the half that could rely heavily on the running game.
Hopefully the officiating crew don't make a lot of ticky tack calls since they've been under scrutiny.
You're both on point on their DL vs our OL. Their front four is pretty talented regardless of team stats. Hopefully we can hold the same advantage with our defensive front against their OL.

Interesting regarding Houston-Carson. That means Amos is instantly the 3rd safety. I thought he might be the 4th safety this week, being so new. I realize the D's are very similar but still...

Had no idea Austin Deculus was with the Jets.

Hopefully the officiating crew don't make a lot of ticky tack calls since they've been under scrutiny.
Is this crew under scrutiny for bad calls or no calls? I hate to put the blame on one crew when it's the system of rules and how they are asked to officiate by the league that's the real issue.

No Schultz, no Tank...Noah not 100%, a damn good Jets secondary...and poor weather combine to tell me it may be tough sledding in the pass game. I will be happy if CJ throws for 150 and one TD. The refs also worry the hell out of me. I'll stick with my 19-13 Texans prediction but it's going to be an ugly game. Let's get the W guys!
I've got a feeling Gardner is going to be looking for an INT especially today, since the Texans "snubbed" him.

hope they get him with a double move.

Back