Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Titans

I have a funny feeling guys. Last week I had a funny feeling before the game…in a negative way. Today I feel that Case is going to pull a rabbit out of the hat and do enough to put some points on the board. And on D we need at least one turnover that puts the O in very advantageous field position. I just feel really positive today about this game. Could I be dead wrong? Sure! But my intuition is generally right. It’s either win..or it’s down to the wire. Im going 20-17 Texans.

I'll stick this in this thread too.
Get that blood boiling.
View attachment 13244

The jerseys are 1 thing..but this ****….this coupled with the jerseys…this is the ultimate sign of disrespect that these inbred shitheads feel like it’s appropriate or even that they feel comfortable sporting all this against us given the history with this town.

I hope the hometown Houston Cougar Case comes thru and sends these faggots home early. I’ve never wanted to win a Titans game more than this 1…

I have a funny feeling guys. Last week I had a funny feeling before the game…in a negative way. Today I feel that Case is going to pull a rabbit out of the hat and do enough to put some points on the board. And on D we need at least one turnover that puts the O in very advantageous field position. I just feel really positive today about this game. Could I be dead wrong? Sure! But my intuition is generally right. It’s either win..or it’s down to the wire. Im going 20-17 Texans.

If you’re correct, Vrabel should have to take that ******* hat off and hand it to Demeco after the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate the vibe of this game, especially with the injuries. Timing and everything sucks. However, we have seen a lot of "Any Given Sunday" moments this season. Just play hard and smart. Be competitive. Hopefully our guys are itching to get back on the field to get last week's taste of embarrassing defeat out of their mouths.

I think today could very well go like last weeks game. Demeco not adjusting the defense and Levis picking us apart in zone coverage. Just lost a lot of faith in the coaching staff last week but I trust Keenum

FUKRR JUST called our Defense JV

FU

They have been over the past three years. Going to be a long day. We’re down to the bottom of the cupboard on talent and they aren’t exactly showing a lot of composure so far. I hope we have a plan for replacing Ward in 2024. He’s great but he can’t stay on the field.

Hoping they would challenge Levi’s “non fumble” but hopefully they reverse this one and it’s 3rd & 5.

Missed! Meco needs to get this D under control. They are actually doing good against the run…early at least…but being absolutely toasted through the air. And where is the discipline. Basic basic football guys. Levis is killing us.

Back