Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I've taken a vow until the Texans make the playoffs...

In order to keep the vibes around this team good, I will also take a vow. As a 27 year old man, I will make it my goal to fornicate/procriate with all good looking women that will allow me to.

Yeah...I'm doing to opposite of TRJ's pledge. Send'em up my way.

I were thinking about that angle too, and I'll only stop fornicating once the Texans are in the playoffs... I should have made that vow 5 years ago... :)

So you never answered the questions about SELF Love?? Are you not doing that as well, if so YOUR INSANE!!

:stirpot:

259052~Heidi-Klum-Posters.jpg

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:texflag:

I am not sure how to react to this.... I figure since you ain't gunna get some for a long time, the least I can do is send some rep your way, as that is the only thing that's going to go up for some time !!

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:wacko:

Well, all i'm going to say is good luck with that & may your will be strong.

This one is gonna be done like the Josh Hartnett movie 40 Days and 40 Nights....NOTHING

Come January it'll all be worth it!!!

a very, very, very, very tiny part of me doesn't want the texans to make the playoffs just so we can all laugh at you all through next season.

I hope they do though!

Vida makes me think impure thoughts...

*Closes eyes and imagines self giving Jeff Zgonina a cankle massage*

Alright guys, all better!!!

-Chad from Conroe.

LOL. Damn kid. I think you might want to change the color on your avitar from green to BLUE. I have to admit what you're doing takes real BALLS. I hope for your sake they make it to the AFC wild card (I'm predicting they will) but just incase they don't you might want to consider competing in those ultimate fighting title fights. You're NUTS kid!

:splits:

LOL. Damn kid. I think you might want to change the color on your avitar from green to BLUE. I have to admit what you're doing takes real BALLS. I hope for your sake they make it to the AFC wild card (I'm predicting they will) but just incase they don't you might want to consider competing in those ultimate fighting title fights. You're NUTS kid!

:splits:

I've actually been training MMA since I was 15 with UFC/Pride veteran Yves Edwards who was at one time the # 1 fighter at 155 pounds :)

this will get very interesting

I think TRJ would be better off doing this:gun:if the texans don't make the playoffs this season

I've actually been training MMA since I was 15 with UFC/Pride veteran Yves Edwards who was at one time the # 1 fighter at 155 pounds :)

About 5 years ago Yves laid out one of our fighters with a vicious high kick..it was pretty sweet. He(Yves) almost tapped to a triangle, escaped, let our guy stand up, clinched, and then the KO. It was at Renegades when they first started at City Streets....Sprat was on the card too.

oh yea when you get that lovin feeling just think of.....

bud_adams_250X260.jpg

Whoever called 610 and took the vow on the radio - it's actually being used as a promo for 610 now. I just heard it a minute ago on the 610 stream.

Whoever called 610 and took the vow on the radio - it's actually being used as a promo for 610 now. I just heard it a minute ago on the 610 stream.

I heard that , and I was like WTF ? Then I came on here and saw this thread ....... I was like no it cant be . Sure enough . Each to their own man . I'm not knocking you man , go for it , or don't go for it . :um: :D

There are ways around the celibacy thing, mate............

You can claim that it went off in your hand as you were cleaning it!!...:shower:

You can hibernate....:zzz:

You can render yourself incapable....:drunk: :beerfunnel:

Or you can stick to birds soooooo fuggly that they don't count!...:bag:

Or, you could be married with kids. Sob.:gun:

The days are getting longer...especially after yesterday :(

I will admit, I had a moment of weakness. I was out Saturday night and I danced with a hot college girl in daisy dukes. She grinded up against me and I immediately had to close my eyes and imagine myself massaging Jeff Zgonina's enormous cankles to stop the urges!!!

The days are getting longer...especially after yesterday :(

I will admit, I had a moment of weakness. I was out Saturday night and I danced with a hot college girl in daisy dukes. She grinded up against me and I immediately had to close my eyes and imagine myself massaging Jeff Zgonina's enormous cankles to stop the urges!!!

Dude this can't be good for your Mental and Sexual Health.:user:

At this pace, it could be years.

does it still count as taking a vow of celibacy if you aren't getting any, anyways?

You guys need to go easy on posting the pics of hot chicks in this thread to tease poor young TRJ....

Otherwise, these will be his before & after shots...
claudiopaulopinto01.jpg

Back