Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I've taken a vow until the Texans make the playoffs...

Dude, I think I speak for MANY here when I say that I personally won't lose any respect for you if you decide to back out of this thing. You couldn't have forseen Johnson's prolonged injury OR Schaub's inablity to throw the ball to anyone else effectively in his absence. Wrap yourself around a tall curvy German girl and take this up next season.

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:texflag:

Don't take this the wrong way... but if you are willing to make that vow, it might be better that you remove yourself from the gene pool for a year or two anyway... you may need a little more time to "develop"

Mike

Dude, I think I speak for MANY here when I say that I personally won't lose any respect for you if you decide to back out of this thing. You couldn't have forseen Johnson's prolonged injury OR Schaub's inablity to throw the ball to anyone else effectively in his absence. Wrap yourself around a tall curvy German girl and take this up next season.
Bull. He needs to own up to his vow. He went on the freaking radio making this vow. Open your mouth then need to be ready to pay the price that you quoted. Man up and stick it out! At least just for this season. If the Texans suck next year, then I can let him off the hook. Sorta. Well... Not really. Dude, you're not going to be successful, not if you can't at least spank the monkey. The deal stated out was all or nothing. I think Joker is a lunatic for making this vow but I'd really love to see the outcome. I hope Joker makes it and I hope the Texans make the playoffs just for the sake of his prostates' health. I just can't wait until the day that we all are going to be sitting here celebrating and discussing our playoff berth, at the same time in our thoughts, Joker's going to be pulling a classic 'the 40 year old virgin' ending.

Now I'm thinking about that mayo thread that's going on here. Ew. I hate this board sometimes. You guys are... lol.

:fans:

GO JOKER! STICK IT OUT!!!! You're da man!

Back out now, for the health of your prostrate, back out now... Watching the Texans lose these last 2 weeks has been enough punishment for you, for the love of all things manly back out now!

NOT DUNTA!!!

*locks up blueballs and throws away the key*

Dude, please.... give this one up.

I'm not one to say that a fight is lost early on, but we're in the AFC. We're 4-5. We've got a tough 7 games to go. We're not going to the playoffs this year.

Now, the pictures submitted in this thread have been nice, but still, just end it.

I'm not letting you get away with this like the other guys are trying to encourage you to do so. You went on the radio. I will heckle and jeckle you if you back away from this. Be a man and own it.

Be a big shot and run your mouth? You have to pay the price for doing that.

I'm rooting for you, joker.

I'll say man, you're doing something very noble. At least when you consider that the Texans probably wont be making the playoffs for a long time. I would have trouble making it between wins with this team, much less between playoff appearances.

Get use to these....

blueballs.jpg

Joker, I'm sure you know by now, but your celibacy must continue for at least another 12 months. Texans officially eliminated from the playoffs today. Sorry buddy.

Joker, I'm sure you know by now, but your celibacy must continue for at least another 12 months. Texans officially eliminated from the playoffs today. Sorry buddy.

Yeah, you might get lucky and only have to wait 51 weeks if the Texans have a good season, if it's close it might be 54 weeks or something.

If any of you were listening to the Nightshift on Sportsradio 610 am around 7 pm I stated on air that I am taking a vow of celibacy until the Texans make the playoffs. I am going to call back tomorrow again to clarify whether I am going to be celibate until the Texans MAKE the playoffs or WIN a playoff game. One thing's for sure, I will not allow a woman to get in the way of me rooting my Texans to the playoffs!!!

PS: If any Houston Texans are reading this, it would be a big help to me if you guys made the playoffs this year...

-Chad from Conroe.

:texflag:

There is nothing in your statement that states this wasn’t a seasonal celibacy. I don't see where you stated that you couldn't be promiscuous in the off season.

This man must be going through bags of ice a day. Small ice trucks on weekends. I can only imagine your water bill, lol.

It will mean nothing without pics of the unlucky girl... that boy's got 4yrs of pent up.... er frustration to unleash... and have mercy on her soul :)

Back