Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/24. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Seems like the QB rarely has time to throw. And when the QB has time, the WRs can't get open. And when the QB has time to throw and the WRs get open, the throw is terrible and when the throw isn't terrible the WR drops it and when the WR doesn't drop it the CB picks it off and when the CB doesn't pick it off the WR catches it out of bounds.

FIFY

Mike

And all this time I thought the team was just underperforming but this is such a horrible team from to to bottom.

Well at least we are seeing Keenum. My only problem is there is no can't miss QB out there this year that deserves a high first round draft choice. Trade their first pick or use it on a can't miss player at another position. Not Clowney though. Just my opinion.

We probably should draft a QB pretty high, but I would like to see what Keenum could do in a different system and with a little more time to throw.

Kubiak should consider Keenum developed now. He looks exactly like Matt Schaub.

Well, see, there's something to this. Why is it that both Yates and Keenum came in and started, lighting it up during their first starts, but as each game passed they progressively got worse?

It took years to turn David Carr into what he was. It's taken Kubiak five games to do it to Keenum. That's sad. Keenum does not look good today.

Well, see, there's something to this. Why is it that both Yates and Keenum came in and started, lighting it up during their first starts, but as each game passed they progressively got worse?

I'm pretty sure coaching plays a role in it, but I'm not sure how much.

When Kubiak announces in his post game conference "it's on me", everyone will believe him

We really stink and every time I see Kubiak up there in the press box shaking his head, I wonder why McNair doesn't fire him.

Because people study tendencies and weaknesses. Pretty obvious.

It wasn't a good defensive performance. It was a performance against the Jags. Of course that's the same thing they say about playing well against us now...

Mike

No, the players are playing well. Watt is on fire as usual, but Jonathan Joseph has played very well today, as has Whitney Mercilus. So has Earl Mitchell.

So when Case was doing decent it was in spite of Gary but now that teams have film on him and he's sucking its because of Gary?

UDFA playing like an UDFA. Go figure.

you+can+do+it.jpg

Back