Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

220px-WillSmith-BigWillieStyle.jpg

if someone could edit this to say willie jefferson that would be awesome

So far, so good for Channel 13's ability to show the game. Announcing and camera work misses the cut, though.

My neck will be sore tomorrow from trying to see just beyond the camera's scope...lol.

So why is Dj28 still in the game? Are we really not convinced that he ain't got it?

I wants to see some Wood.

Texans kickers and punters look like they lined up way closer to the line then normal

I think I've got Joel Meyer's look pegged.

Tuesday's with Karl Malden's illegitimate lovechild.

(And I'm not even drinking!)

You were saying?

I actually think Jefferson has 2 sacks also. He had 1 but he also was the 1st one to touch the QB after he muffed the snap.

I still think Jefferson had a bigger impact even if he only got 2 sacks.

Matt Moore looked terrified whenever Jefferson got near him.

The zebras can not reverse that no matter what their anal retentive enforcement of the new rules are. Sorry, zebras, you almost won.

At this point, no idea who QB2 will be

But, but...but, there is no QB competition, Kubiak is just trying to bring Keenum up to speed.

Signed

Thunderkyss

and anyone who thinks you have to put Keenum on the active roster or he'll be gone sounds dumb

signed

Bong.

Sorry guys, there is a legit competition going on and we're carrying 3 QBs on the active roster this year. :)

But, but...but, there is no QB competition, Kubiak is just trying to bring Keenum up to speed.

Signed

Thunderkyss

and anyone who thinks you have to put Keenum on the active roster or he'll be gone sounds dumb

signed

Bong.

Sorry guys, there is a legit competition going on and we're carrying 3 QBs on the active roster this year. :)

Could very well be. Bless Stephen McGee's heart. :heart:

Signed

Thunderkyss

signed

Bong.

Case looked good tonight. Really good. If I were being objective I would say Case has a definite edge on Tj.

With that in mind & if I'm right & Tj is #2 come Sept 9 then this whole QB competition is a farce.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back