Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

I agree and i think he knows it, he is looking frustrated out there. I bet he alters his life style once again soon. i mean he just isnt getting any long runs, not breaking tackles and not hitting the holes like before.

I love the guy's attempt to be different. He tries to be a free thinker and stuff, that's admirable I suppose. But he has to see that he cannot keep it up and play at the same level.

Texans 28 Titans 7

The only stat that matters.
And I understand we punted for field position. But why not take the points? We should be up 34-7 right now if we had a kicker worth a damn. Kubiak knows Graham has no leg to hit from 46 and 53 yards. Whatever distances those two FGs we passed on would have been.

Am I the only one concerned that we don't have a kicker with any leg? Two times today the Texans passed on a field goal and punted. Special Teams, for some strange reason, is going to rear its head in the AFC Championship or Super Bowl, and I just hope the Texans are ready to answer the bell at that time. Seems to me we're a good kicker away from being a championship team.

Always scared of kickers costing games.

Cue up the "if you're relying on FGs, you're not a good team anyway" utopian bull****.

Don't know. Don't care. We're about to be 4-0 and he's averaging 100 yards and he's got like 5 TDs already so I couldn't give a **** less what he's eating or not. He looks different but the offensive line is different too. I don't care.

He can't break tackles unless it's out in open space and he can use his agility to sidestep and spin, etc. Otherwise, he's being drug down pretty easily.

Tate? Grinding out those same situations and moving the chains.

We've seen what he was, he's not that guy this year. IMO.

Am I the only one concerned that we don't have a kicker with any leg? Two times today the Texans passed on a field goal and punted. Special Teams, for some strange reason, is going to rear its head in the AFC Championship or Super Bowl, and I just hope the Texans are ready to answer the bell at that time. Seems to me we're a good kicker away from being a championship team.

I usually toss out a weekly ***** about Graham. I think the Texans really need someone that can at least have a shot at a 55 yard field goal.

How many people would be ecstatic if tomorrow JJ Watt announces he's going vegan?

/discussion

1664d1317889237-texans-antonio-smith-ninja-smith.jpg

And how about www.footballforum.com using my image???? Awesome!

love this game, but do wish we would for once step on someones throat and stab them in the heart by throwing another TD there.....oh well least we dominated all day :clap:

He can't break tackles unless it's out in open space and he can use his agility to sidestep and spin, etc. Otherwise, he's being drug down pretty easily.

Tate? Grinding out those same situations and moving the chains.

We've seen what he was, he's not that guy this year. IMO.

Teams are keying on foster big time. We have a mosh pit, mix match situation on the right side as well.

He has missed some openings and he has been brought down when he should not have in some situations though.

But that happens to every running back and it happened to him even last year. The difference is that he hasn't had those big plays.

love this game, but do wish we would for once step on someones throat and stab them in the heart by throwing another TD there.....oh well least we dominated all day :clap:
The Jets seem primed for the picking on Monday Night Football next week. No Darrelle Revis and you and I could probably pass for 50 yards on them. Imagine what Schaub is going to do!

The Jets seem primed for the picking on Monday Night Football next week. No Darrelle Revis and you and I could probably pass for 50 yards on them. Imagine what Schaub is going to do!

no I dont mean just throw all day and not run lol i love running, I mean you get the ball inside your 20 and instead of taking at least one throw into the endzone to run up the score, you go conservative and run, run and run.....I just want us to apply the kill shot, especially to a rival who ripped out all of our hearts numerous times

We'll get back to this discussion on Foster at the end of the season.

Only four games into the year, but I'm a little discouraged by what I see thus far.

KJ has always been solid in run tackling.

He missed one earlier today, but 99% of the time KJ is good-to-go on open-field tackling.

He's a cheaper Dunta Robinson. Less drama, too.

Back