Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

KJ has always been solid in run tackling.

He missed one earlier today, but 99% of the time KJ is good-to-go on open-field tackling.

He's a cheaper Dunta Robinson. Less drama, too.

LOL! And as i post it, pick 6 for Dunta...errr, I mean KJ!!!!

I want some payback for the last two times they beat us. The last-second drive they had in 2010 to pull out that miracle win, and the season opening beat down they handed to us in 2009.

Not to mention laying down for the Bengals in the last game of the 2009 season, costing us a postseason spot.

Manning ALMOST cost us the TD there. Bumped the QB in the back when Kj was approaching the EZ.

Didn't Manning cost us on a blocked FG last year? I think JJo or someone returned the blocked FG and it got called back because of Manning's block in the back, IIRC. Granted, it was wayyyyy away from the play, but still.

And he almost did it again today! LOL! Oh well, I'd rather have that stuff going on than to never sniff turnovers like we did back in 2010.

The FireAnts in Ryan's FFL has Texans D/ST.

I bet he has like a bazillion points today. LOL.

Just got home from Reliant. Close 1st half, Texans ran away with it in the 3rd.

Patriots and 49ers look good today too.

Manning ALMOST cost us the TD there. Bumped the QB in the back when Kj was approaching the EZ.

Didn't Manning cost us on a blocked FG last year? I think JJo or someone returned the blocked FG and it got called back because of Manning's block in the back, IIRC. Granted, it was wayyyyy away from the play, but still.

And he almost did it again today! LOL! Oh well, I'd rather have that stuff going on than to never sniff turnovers like we did back in 2010.

I guess Hasselbeck leaning his back into Manning and then flopping has no bearing?

And never forget the Colts laying down for the Titans one year, giving the Titans the wildcard spot when WE would have had it instead.

But ya know what? Hee-hee...this is TODAY and we are the league's best team, ain't no thang anymore! We'll be 5-0 after next Monday night.

Let's just see how the yankee media elite can try and avoid us now. I don;t expect them to give props, which will make 5-0 all the sweeter. As will 6-0.

And never forget the Colts laying down for the Titans one year, giving the Titans the wildcard spot when WE would have had it instead.

You're thinking of the Jets in 2009.

The titans have never been involved in a wild card race with us.

But ya know what? Hee-hee...this is TODAY and we are the league's best team, ain't no thang anymore! We'll be 5-0 after next Monday night.

Let's just see how the yankee media elite can try and avoid us now. I don;t expect them to give props, which will make 5-0 all the sweeter. As will 6-0.

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing the media talk about Houston all week and I expect to hear alot more about it after this asswhupin

Back