Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 9: Texans vs Buccaneers

Sure felt like this was going to be another disappointment. CJ carried the team. Unbelievable!

Who didn’t think they were watching chapter 2 or 3 of ”Texans fail at the end 2023”? Teams start to get exciting when they win these kinds of games. We keep winning them and the magic is starting to happen. We go on to lose one or two for every one we win and it just means we’re still a little ways away.

We come today in memory of former NFL player Michael Deiter who valiantly tried to defend his QB while lying on his back.
The last anyone saw of Dieter was his teeth in the ankle of opponent Vita.

In lieu of flowers Badboy is accepting cash donations for the "Deiter was a dude" foundation.
In complete transparency, let it be known that bad boy will be taking quarterly withdrawals from the foundation for his personal needs.
I have to admit that I was surprised by dieter's play as I don't recall him making too many boo boos. Technical question do I have to give back any of the money?

Who didn’t think they were watching chapter 2 or 3 of ”Texans fail at the end 2023”? Teams start to get exciting when they win these kinds of games. We keep winning them and the magic is starting to happen. We go on to lose one or two for every one we win and it just means we’re still a little ways away.
I thought this was a loss at halftime.

Very simple stuff, but with this schedule I still think they can win 10 games even though they blew the Panthers game.

Imagine if they could have a true threat like Legette playing outside with Collins ad Dell in the slot. This could become common place. Great talent.

I haven’t seen Legette play but I’m a ND and UT fan and Texas specifically has 3 players I’d love to see on the Texans Xavier Worthy, Jonathan Brooks and the man mountain T’Vondre Sweat. Worthy is a very fast WR and that’s an element we’re missing. With Collins, Dell, Brown and Worthy we’d have an excellent complement of WRs. Brooks has good speed and terrific vision, a great RB for a zone scheme. Sweat is just a monster reminds me of Vita Vea, way too athletic for 6’4” and 360.

Those 2 on offense and Sweat on the DL and we become dangerous

What a win yesterday though! CJ has been magnificent! I believe with Both CJ and Demeco this is just the start of something truly special

Back