Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

3rd hand Texans rumor

I will be listening to the radio at midnight. I will put it right by my head while I lie in bed thinking "LT? RB? CB?" Instead of counting sheep, I re-arranged the top 100 guys.

Nope, 6 pages, no new news since the 1st post :(

OK, I got lost somehow... I forgot what the original rumor was...:)
I thought you had heard something else.
I do a lot of my meassage boarding from my couch after midnight, so some of the details might fall through the cracks from time to time...

If its Ward or Turner, I just hope we didn't overpay for their services. I would probably prefer Turner but it seems the price would be really high to secure him

With a draft full of game breakers at RB, we are getting... Derrick Ward?:lion:

Still, he's better than the money pit that is Michael Turner

Key free-agent acquisition since Kubs took over:

06' - Mike Flanagan & Anthony Weaver

07' - Ahman Green

The outcome? Bust, and waste of money. Probably going to cut 2 out of 3, maybe all 3.

Hopefully the third top FA signing will turn out alright, whoever it may be ( I'm thinking its Turner).

Like they say, third-times the charm. *fingers crosses*

Bears, Lions And Saints Intereted In Turner

28th February, 2008 - 5:04 pm

Union-Tribune - Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans are the teams most heavily interested in San Diego running back Michael Turner, according to the Union-Tribune.

Turner could be a free agent until after the draft because of the large crop of running backs who will be available.

Turner is an unrestricted free agent.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_w...8/bears_lions_and_saints_intereted_in_turner/

ruh-roh...

chris brown

uh oh! that name is scary and rings true. I really don't want him. We just went through another injury-riddled season at RB, the last thing I want is a guy who runs straight up, can't stay healthy, and has been in the league for 5 years.

Why do the Saints need Turner when they have Barry Sayers?

Lol! I was just going to say something about why would the Saints want Turner when they already had "the greatest RB to come out of college in 20 years" when I read your post. Thanks for the good laugh Joker! :laughjump:

Lions and Saints and Bears?

"Oh my!", would be a more appropriate phrase.

Judy_Garland_in_The_Wizard_of_Oz_trailer_2.jpg

Back