Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Saints

Drew Brees is a witch and the artificial turf makes it even more so. Hate playing the Saints. It's 60 minutes of manic depression. They were what, 13-3 last year? Few teams can keep up with that offense and it's all because of Brees. It's like playing Peyton Manning. You need to establish the run and grind minutes off the clock or it's hopeless. Hate me some Jimmy Graham too. Guess I would like him if he was a Texan but he isn't so I pretty can't stand that dude.

Sure wish Matt had a bit more accuracy. No reason for the high throw to our Graham. There was no pressure on Schaub and Graham was wide open. We ended up with a TD but he could have walked in if he didn't have to jump up to snag the ball.

HAHA i loive it......

I see the texans vs saints 49ers highlights on BSPN. They dont bother showing how we got up to 14-0. Only single highlight they show of the texans is Johnson getting hurt and Holliday fumbling the ball, but show every single saints TD (NOT ONE OF OURS) and then at the end all they talk about is the saints.

Man i love it...........

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320825018

Well, during the Drew Brees worshi.... I mean "interview" he mentioned it while talking about the first game back in the Superdome.... after it had..... excuse me, I'm getting emotional here thinking of everything New Orleans and the Saints had to overcome..... Just gimmie a minute to compose myself.

Seriously, I haven't seen a game involving the Saints since Katrina that didn't have someone mention it. It's dead-horse broken-record material at this point. So sick of hearing about that ****.

We are all tired of hearing about it.

We may have to start hearing about the city of New Orleans overcoming Hurricane Isaac...

Back