Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 15: Texans vs Titans Preview- A Must Win

Minshew is hardly a backup QB. He's proven he's a starting caliber QB. It's not like Davis Mills was starting to them.

Minshew is in that Fitzpatrick tier. Teams will always try to replace him but he’s good enough to keep them from drafting a clear upgrade. And when his contract runs out he’ll find a spot elsewhere. A bottom end starter which works out to be an elite backup. His agent needs to do a better job getting him paid and signed to teams where he can compete to be a starter.

Rewatching the game, the tAcks throwback uni's don't really bother me. Too many bad memories from the Oiler days for me to feel some kind of way.
I identify with the Texans and Whataburger much more than the Oilers.

Minshew is hardly a backup QB. He's proven he's a starting caliber QB. It's not like Davis Mills was starting to them.
Minshew is in that Fitzpatrick tier. Teams will always try to replace him but he’s good enough to keep them from drafting a clear upgrade.
I would suggest that the Colts have won more games with Minshew than they would have with Richardson getting all the starts.

I would suggest that the Colts have won more games with Minshew than they would have with Richardson getting all the starts.

I’d agree with that. General consensus with starting Richardson was Colts were going with the higher ceiling option. And I remember when Richardson went out in that first Texans game the general thinking was Texans were now facing a better QB.

Back