Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 9 Post Game: UnfknBelievable

e2Me08h.gif

tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif

My emotions were all over the place. I was high one moment, very low the next moment and finally on cloud nine.

When CJ was missing on a few big plays, I called him out for calling out Slow. But in that second half he showed why he was right about the big time plays. The youngster showed up and showed out.

Defense had its moments but dang coach Cap has to stop being conservative in crunch time.

Noah Brown had himself a game. Better yet the entire WR core balled out.

Man Singletary had theee good runs, other than that the running game is terrible.

Dang these injuries loves our team. We just can’t get away from that monster.

Celebration time come on,
We’re going to have a party yeah!

Darn good win

My emotions were all over the place. I was high one moment, very low the next moment and finally on cloud nine.

When CJ was missing on a few big plays, I called him out for calling out Slow. But in that second half he showed why he was right about the big time plays. The youngster showed up and showed out.

Defense had its moments but dang coach Cap has to stop being conservative in crunch time.

Noah Brown had himself a game. Better yet the entire WR core balled out.

Man Singletary had theee good runs, other than that the running game is terrible.

Dang these injuries loves our team. We just can’t get away from that monster.

Celebration time come on,
We’re going to have a party yeah!

Darn good win
I was about to challenge/call you out in the game thread then and there. :brando:

My emotions were all over the place.
I was conflicted from the start. I like Baker Mayfield & want him to succeed. I didn't want him to win this game, but... conflicted.
When CJ was missing on a few big plays
He started the game with happy feet. The whole 1st half. Looks like when they said, "No field goals, the games on you kid." He Texans'd up & kicked somea55

Stafford and Stroud are the only rookies with over 400 passing yards and five passing touchdowns in a game in NFL history as Stafford had 422 in a 38-37 win against the Browns in Week 11 of the 2009 season. When removing the "as a rookie" context, Stroud still stands in rarefied air with his standout effort on Sunday. He joined Pro Football Hall of Famer Y.A. Tittle (Week 7 of the 1962 season vs. Washington) and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (Week 8 of the 2014 season vs. the Colts) as the only three players in NFL history with 470 or more passing yards, five passing touchdowns and no interceptions in a game. C.J. Stroud, take a bow for an absolute masterclass of a performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back