Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 9 Post Game: UnfknBelievable

I'm rewatching the game right now and that slant to Collins for the 1st TD was a thing of beauty. I've watched teams kill the Texans with that play, but I don't recall seeing it used by the Texans very often
On another not, the roughing the passer call the play before that should've been unsportsmanlike conduct. He clearly targeted Stroud's knee. I hope he gets fined for it.
I'll watch the all-22 next and pay close attention to when the Texans are running the ball and what fronts they are running against.

I'm rewatching the game right now and that slant to Collins for the 1st TD was a thing of beauty. I've watched teams kill the Texans with that play, but I don't recall seeing it used by the Texans very often
On another not, the roughing the passer call the play before that should've been unsportsmanlike conduct. He clearly targeted Stroud's knee. I hope he gets fined for it.
I'll watch the all-22 next and pay close attention to when the Texans are running the ball and what fronts they are running against.
We use to kill team with that play when we had Hopkins.

He will get fined. They are calling penalties and fining mofos for tackling people!
they called roughing the passer on the Commanders yesterday that was just pathetic. He tackled the QB. You can find it on YouTube I bet. Just disgusting call and then not call the one on Stroud getting hit in the knees!! Just wow

Start rant... Is it just me, or is the referring pathetic this year? I know - wrong thread. But the **** they call, especially on the QB, is crazy. Just put a flag in their hip already and get it over with. And the defenders can't even breathe on a receiver without a hanky. I don't want to watch officials - I want to watch players play. End rant...

Start rant... Is it just me, or is the referring pathetic this year? I know - wrong thread. But the **** they call, especially on the QB, is crazy. Just put a flag in their hip already and get it over with. And the defenders can't even breathe on a receiver without a hanky. I don't want to watch officials - I want to watch players play. End rant...
That 3rd and 23 should have been 3rd and 33 because Tampa was holding so bad compared to what they called on Fant.

Yes they’re very pathetic so far this year. Especially against us.

Whatever the reason is, the refs are making noticeably bad calls and missing others. Every game. And it ain't just us.
I chalk it up to incompetence over being rigged. I agree with Belichick. Make everything reviewable. Giving the " sky judge" more authority would help a lot.

Again I ask, has the NFL changed the kick out of bounds rule? It used to be where the ball crossed out of bounds. The Texans got a couple of punts kicked out of bounds and the ball spotted where it hit the ground. I would punt out of bounds every chance I got if this is the case.

Again I ask, has the NFL changed the kick out of bounds rule? It used to be where the ball crossed out of bounds. The Texans got a couple of punts kicked out of bounds and the ball spotted where it hit the ground. I would punt out of bounds every chance I got if this is the case.
I noticed yesterday the back judge was marking everything like that and never once got help to see where the ball crossed the line

Just curious, why should a DB be allowed to touch a wide receiver in a route?

I have a question. Is there a reason Todd Bowles took the time out instead of having a 10 second run off. 39 seconds after the run off still gave the Buccaneers plenty of time to score & would have taken time from the Texans. Is there a strategy that I'm not understanding or did Bowles just make a really stupid mistake.

I have a question. Is there a reason Todd Bowles took the time out instead of having a 10 second run off. 39 seconds after the run off still gave the Buccaneers plenty of time to score & would have taken time from the Texans. Is there a strategy that I'm not understanding or did Bowles just make a really stupid mistake.
I was thinking the same thing at the time

This is your latest theme to insert into every thread on here?
Pointing out what's happening with several bad calls that affect the outcome of games should be perfectly fine for anybody to point out. You got a problem with posters pointing out the obvious or just with me pointing them out? BTW, I've been saying the NFL is rigged for yrs. Saints vs Rams playoff game really brought thins to the light. Steelers vs Seahawks SB is another one and I don't think it's possible for refs to be that incompetent.

Last edited:
Well the "Hannah McNair runs the team from the shadows" thing got a lot less fun when it makes her look incredibly smart.
She's running the team, what else needs to be said. She got lucky and I've always said it's better to be lucky than good.

We had quite a few quick slants in the red zone with Hopkins
Have proof?

Here you go. Not only red zone. I think 3 of the first 4 plays are slants. TD at the 7:19 mark. I'm not going through the entire video, but you have 115 catches to see the proof. If you need more, search YouTube for 2019 or 2020 Deandre Hopkins highlights.

Last edited:
Why do we always get into who's doing what at the top of the organization? No one knows. For all we know Easterby is on some shell companies payroll still calling the shots. No one knows
Because some people want to be right so badly. That’s why they keep repeating themselves over and over again.

Back