Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 9 Post Game: UnfknBelievable

Y’all are funny sometimes. Sure… ownership might meddle with the front office here and there but the truth is… Caserio runs this team with the advices of Joe Vernon and DeMeco Ryans. Gus Grissom might have to sign on the dotted line for all final decisions but it’s the three of them that decide the football team’s make up. End of story.

Why do we always get into who's doing what at the top of the organization? No one knows. For all we know Easterby is on some shell companies payroll still calling the shots. No one knows
Agreed

I dont like the fact that this was brought up and somehow badd calls which make it obvious the NFL is rigged somehow becomes a discussion about Hannah McNair.

Why do we always get into who's doing what at the top of the organization? No one knows. For all we know Easterby is on some shell companies payroll still calling the shots. No one knows
Link?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I can't wait until he has an offensive line, running back and a number one wide receiver plus a better tight end.

Nico is turning into a very good WR. Add in Tank Dell taking the top of defenses and we have a good passing attack. Either we got talent at WR or our QB is so talented he is elevating all of them because damn, the passing game looked pretty explosive. And I like Pierce, he's got serious skills. I am not sure why he hasn't really gotten going this season, run blocking or nursing an injury, idk but love his upside. I agree on OL though.

One of the beautiful things about having three receivers go over 100 yards is that defenses won't have the luxury of double teaming one guy and shutting down our offense.
It's gonna give opposing DC's fits covering all our receivers.
Just to add to this, teams may have to have an extra DB back there for extra coverage and that means making sacrifices at other positions and that may make a bit more room for our running game.
Let the games begin.

Nico is turning into a very good WR. Add in Tank Dell taking the top of defenses and we have a good passing attack. Either we got talent at WR or our QB is so talented he is elevating all of them because damn, the passing game looked pretty explosive. And I like Pierce, he's got serious skills. I am not sure why he hasn't really gotten going this season, run blocking or nursing an injury, idk but love his upside. I agree on OL though.
Hard to get many yards when you get hit in the backfield. I think it’s more on the line. We need a couple of mean road graders in either F/A or the draft.

Hard to get many yards when you get hit in the backfield. I think it’s more on the line. We need a couple of mean road graders in either F/A or the draft.
Scruggs and Patterson could be really solid players for a long time. The only guy you can replace is Mason because you know Tunsil and Howard aren't going anywhere. Mason has been very solid.

Shaq recently signed a 3 yr extension contract for $36M, $22M guaranteed.
He's not going anywhere.

I said from the beginning if the OL stayed relatively healthy and Stroud could play avg to slightly above avg this team could win 10 games against this schedule. It didn't happen. However with how Stroud's been playing 10 wins are still possible.

Back